luhya kikuyu coupling myth..

:D:D have you ever tried?

You should read Njoki’s article on dickmatization

Kama mlunje niko nasema hivi, mimi niko na haka ka nandi warrior-ress naona tukienda mbaaaare. true story.

Eeh, I can safely say that though my tribe ain’t Luhya, I am a Luhya when on bed.

Jaluo jinga

Hii bedminton ya waluhya mnasifu ni gani? Ability to go for more 20 minutes in one round?? Naendanga far longer than that mpaka mi huambiwanga “kwani ni shamba unalima?? Shuka chini, senji!”

Umewapigia debe sana bane! Achia hapo!

Endeleeni kudanganyana.

Pancake nose is right! Am usually so mesmerized how one person can have all that width on the nose. Wah! Mapua nayo???

I had a kiyuk bf who loved that vibe of how women love lunje men,he’d say that wen his cuzos wud land a,lunje they’d be like nimepata lunje yay! As in it became such an inside joke hadi pet names we began calling each other my lunje. So weneva he’d call he’d be like Sema My lunje then Id be like lunje yay! Then we’d laugh. I don’t know why but it was damn funny haha.

Later on I heard from my gfs with lunjez vile hawa watu wako na stamina mwenda n most women allow them to go out coz they can’t cope with their demands of long distance marathons. Lunjez ni moto ya kuotea mbali!

Neffa. :D:D

:D:D Wewe you have well developes biceps za kurusha mawe.

:D:D I must say chumvi iliongezwa sana.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: hapo umeona mbele

:D:D:D prevention is better.

Cure

Prep is there for discordant couples! Hapana tupa bibi!

How did you come to this conclusion?? Tried and tested with a man with Luhya physique and stamina??

@Purr_27 Kuja hapa.

Uko na dada we use as specimen

Hell yeah!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6SH_DVXJoBsgks4yKpaQhHhT4-c4b-2FTPggOvI_udMkbmCYSDg7au2vsyg