Luhya Religion Rant

Umafwi thread. No further comment

A true example is here:D you can never make this isht up

I thought it was a religious rant only to find religion only mentioned in the last paragraph…more like a footnote …he actually mentioned sex and muscles more than religion
…another thing is that he doesn’t seem to understand the difference between bukusu’s and the rest of luhyia subtribes…his rant is actually directed towards wetangula, @Simiyu22 and @uwesmake

Buda umechemowa waluhya wote kijiji…:smiley: :smiley:

Because your first and second paragraphs, the most important paragraphs, were about muscles, education and sex…why would I respond to something that you didn’t prioritise?

:D:D:D:D:D Unawaona !!!

Wengine are still on the way. They will be here in full battle regalia.

Your observation or opinion on the Luhya community is valid.
Unfortunately, that is how we Africans are perceived by the other races. Physically superior but intellectually inferior. Look at all the strong men in the world, boxing champions, UFa campions, great athletes, etc. They are Africans. But it is the whites who manages them.

Now it is time for you to comment on the last paragraph. What are your opening remarks?

Nobody is white…nobody is black…just politics…we all have different melanin levels and we are all colored…that said…the sexual fascination with the African man is real by the European woman…100%…makes the European man very mad…and yet the African woman…sio Kapondi solo…is “$###@&” drawn to…the yin and the yan

njaruo keypiii umetombewa bibi na mluhya , accept and move on uende uuze mkundu kwa shores za Lake Victoria

Kubali matokeo kijana… bibi yako akikaa hivi unaexpect nini? Lazima pouring inside.

I suppose that’s attributable to a historical reason rather than what you’re alluding to. No, claiming. Perhaps those (evangelical?) Christian denominations set up shop there before they did elsewhere?

Too bad the few in this village have taken this personally and emotionally, refraining from giving answers that would dispel this illogical notion. After all, there are lots of Christian religious sects in other places - like the so-called Akorinos in Central.

Oh, reminds me - where are you more likely to encounter a tar-black flat-nosed brawny bloke with an Arabic/ Muslim-sounding name? Probably has deep-set eyes and massive mandibles? Perhaps there is a natural pre-disposition to religiosity among the Khamisis and Azizis of magharibi. Anyone qualified enough to shed light on this? @LuandaMagere, @il torobo?

I recall the missionaries first set up shop in Central before going in to western Kenya. Oldest chapel in Ke is pale Mai Mahiu. It took a while before christianity got to western but hawa nao walimeza kama panadol. Every homestead wants to have a Nabii (Maybe because each Nabii has 40 Somethn wives without question). The Akorinos in central dont have religious extrimism as compared to their counterparts in Western circa legio maria or dini ya msambweni.

too much oogalie damages the thinking nerves terminals…but they are a funny lot, mtoto mluhya badala ya kukula mchanga anakula kokoto:D

Wewe @patco you have never evolved. Still payukaring the same tribal bs from 2015. Who told you that it’s a must to become a Pentecost, Baptist or Catholic. You still licking a white mans boot. Jesus was a white man, eh?
Luhyas live in your brain, rent free.

Waluhya wa kijiji wameungana pamoja wakati wanamaliswo.

You sound like mtoto wa singo matha, who suspects his father is luhya,
Uliza mamako polepole atakupeleka kwenyu,

Mudavadi qualifies as a “safe” hands.

:D:D:D:D

Leo ni siku ya waluhya