Luo women :Why are they so invisible in the dating market?

I know 25 luo women ALL happily married to Kikuyu men. Luo men are full of shit and noone knows it better than their women. Some weird cultures,allogant,womanising 24’7 and too much communal living -nyumba inakaa ka hostel, have money for slay queens but not for their families. Hordes of relatives shuttling in and out of the house .

Amesema nini account suspended

:D:D:D

She is the one. @MutheeK but I didn’t see her tweets concerning the same. Had gone to her tweets to salivate her thighs?

Mordern men want women to provide alongside them but hawataki wagawane respect. They still want full respect as head of the home but kusaka ganji , kila mtu aende asake .

Personally I like mama watoto to be occupied in something. Hata pesa yake asibuy anything kwa nyumba. Let it be hers. This comes with a lot of advantages if you know

Bang on the cash. Sasa imagine sisi wenye hatuna mboch services? wanataka we go halves kwa bills na hataki kuchangia housework ama childcare manenoz…wameona ngumu sana.

Yes, ndie hio…wee ni ciero wendete:D:D:D

Even though I support girl and women empowerment, there are things I can’t do. I will pay mboches for you. Try imagining me cooking or washing kids!!! Family order would cease. Indiscipline will emerge. A curse will befall the family where the man will start misbehaving around other women. There is a reason why men should be separated from certain activities. If you get time, kindly ask your cucu the logic behind some taboos

Sasa shosh

Taken right out of my mouth

Kenyan men are the mother of all entitlement you have ever seen in this world. I heard a topic on Kingagi show one day where a man who has a wife who pays all the bills ends up working late and cant serve him dinner or cook it ati hata glass ya maji apelekewe. What is the point of being married if you move from being self reliant to being a beast of burden. Cooking wewe, Cleaning wewe, Sex wewe, childcare wewe. I heard of a woman who works at NMG who would get home so tired that she couldnt even change, but bwana anamuamusha ampatie sex. Do Kenyan men really see women as human beings, who get tired,need rest,need help? Very inconsiderate and selfish.

Wanawake wajaluo si vichwa ngumu. Ni vichwa ngumi. Confrontational ile mbaya.

But kama kuna mwenye amelelewa vizuri na hana hizo ujinga, she’d be worth her weight in gold.

All the men Ive heard talking about they dont want a woman who cant buy even salt always end up married to women who earn more than them.And then those women now have to upgrade the man by paying for whatever they need to maintain that lifestyle -what I consider a woman who has married herself since she is the provider. An ideal situation is you deposit money for household expenses in her account or mpesa so that she doesnt need to ask you for money for every small purchase. As a man you must have a plan for your kids incase of demise you can not rely on your wife to secure your children’s future in the event that you die - that is your responsibility coz hao watoto carry your surname not hers. Thats that 50/50 mentality that a woman should take care of your kids financially if you die. Even in African culture it is your brothers who should educate your kids in the event that you die early,not their mother. So hio narrative ya if I die she cant provide is a foreign concept.

That is all fine if I was in 254. Huku hakuna mboch so this will not work. So ni lazima utafanya some of the housework and the childcare! And ikiwa unataka to take on all the bills and I stay at home raising kids…then that is a whole new ball game. You must have a v good job well paying to be able to do that.

Some of my ngeos got a really raw deal.

Am good MutheeK. Na za kwako?

I have a son with one. Let me hold my peace.

Truesay. No they don’t see us that way. Top of the list is the Cendro man. He believes jikoni ni kwa wanawake…hata nimechoka kuandika hii manenoz.

Nitumie Euro 11. 00. Breakdown is as follows:7.50 mzinga, 250 quarter miraa and 100 ya material