Lupita...did they initiate you into Hollywood?

The education system, mass media, political and economic monetary system and whole social structure of our society has a designated role to play to make people think and react in certain way so it can serve the system, which people should have no a doubt, is a system of the Dajjal (Anti-Christ)

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said about Ad-Dajjal that he would have water and fire with him: (what would seem to be) fire, would be cold water and (what would seem to be) water, would be fire."

The Anti-Christ is not mentioned in the Qur’an, he’s mentioned in the Ahadith.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:

“Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah (day of judgment) there is no fitnah (evil) much greater than that of Dajjal(Anti-Christ).”

The Anti-Christ is somebody to greatly feared, luckily through Gods will Jesus (A.S) will kill the Anti-Christ at a village called Ludd a village near Jerusalem.

2 Likes

Yeah, the truth is stranger Than fiction. Do some little research on YouTube. And watch your jaw hit the floor. And you wonder why, almost to a man, Hollywood is opposed to DJT. Coz unlike Obama ( a certified man-fan n pedo), DJT doesn’t roll like them. And the only leverage they held on him was the locker room talk that didn’t stop his quest for the throne.
Someone mentioned spirit cooking. Call that a bucket of BS too. But check it out and be disgusted. And you wonder why every series and movie and music video being churned out from there nowadays is laced with the homo theme. Stay woke people.

8 Likes

If your reference for your research is youtube, ‘blogs’, facebook and twitter then thats utter bull, to the fucking, shit. those are the sources of ‘alternative facts’.

1 Like

Michael Jackson was wrecked (they feasted on that boy like candy on a high noon)by Quincy Jones and crew. He’s the greatest entertainer to Have lived. Sembuse Samuel L Jackson? Remember Kriss Kross? One of them died. Read his story about how being molested by kina Jermaine Dupri (yeah, he’s molested enough kids) made him lose sanity and even flee the States. Ushetani tu! And to imagine they almost got one of their own elected to the highest office.

1 Like

I mentioned YouTube coz you seem like a simpleton who’s minimum threshold is visual aids. And all those media you’ve mentioned are the new media…so if you expect me to tell you which shelf or aisle in the library to go find a book on such matter then you’re dumber than u already sound. So, based on your warped theory, everything on YouTube, Facebook, blogs, twitter is utter hogwash. Lol. Keep winning.

3 Likes

conspiracy theories everywhere, nimeachia kusoma hapo wanasema Hollywood is run by Jews.

2 Likes

add another layer of aluminium on your tin foil hat.

H

Hollywood is run by Jews… Sio mambo ya conspiracy theory.

3 Likes

I will…once you lead the way by removing all those splinters of tissue paper and fecal matter on your head…its been stuck too long in your a$$ I suppose.
And good luck with the smoke signals as your mode of communication and information. The Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and blogs click is over there once you make the transition from early man to modern man.

1 Like

Nigga, Jews ndio kusema Hollywood, na Tech na Financial sector za Marekani.

2 Likes

Lol. I imagine you picture these Jews to be the ones Jesus was claimed to be king of.
[ATTACH=full]85838[/ATTACH]
Of course, these can’t control Hollywood. But these can.[ATTACH=full]85839[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D uko na ufala mjamaa

hogwash. also add that they control the whole world as well.

Things are/will be happening right under ua noses but you will be blinded by your stupid ignorance.
Mko na macho but hamuwezi ona.
Read the Bible its all there.

3 Likes

What I know with a high level of certainty is that COMMUNISM in whatever form is coming…

1 Like

savage…

Keep dreaming.

THAT is what we call arguing on a basis of ignorance. Facebook is owned by who? Google is owned by who? WhatsApp?
Keep yelling hogwash when someone is trying to school your ignorant hiney.
Name any top tech company and I will show you a high rolling Jew in its ranks, probably calling the shots.
Here’s a more familiar jewish face to help you focus.
[ATTACH=full]85853[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Illuminati/Elite ideals/ideology…N.W.O nicka

The Caucasian “Jews”.