Lupita is getting bigger and bigger in Hollywood

Why not?
Gaetano Kagwa and Joy Doreen Mbira from UG are regulars on Kenyan TV.

Biz ya ngwati ili maliswa na wifi na xvideos. Mpaka @tommyleesparta alihamia runda lakini siku hizi anastay roysa

You really think people are influenced to be gay or they are naturally born with that predisposition?

series latest Kali leta suggestions.

You never understood children traumatic experiences and how they affect them? Some little voodoo and Gore?

Lupita has an exotic factor. That’s why she rose fast.

True, her appearance her is exotic but she also pulled in good acting at the start of her career in Hollywood in 12 years a slave and acting in Queen of Katwe, she is a good actress.

On a side note: I have noticed some people in this village are tribalists born, It chokes them to see a Luo becoming successful especially more than them

Damn, she passed even veterans like Edi Gathegi. Edi was in Twilight, Xmen and The Blacklist.

Lupita outdid his work in so few a years.
I hover around pale www.reddit.com/r/movies. People love Lupita. Well, some people i.e. People watch movies because of her. The moment “US” came out, the discussion was on her great performance.

Speaking of US, Jordan Peele, its director, of Key and Peele skits. Why do Kenyans not do the kind of skits that Key and Peele did? Some are just outright dumb. Some are serious social commentary. They replaced Dave Chappelle just fine

Yes, it is extremely difficult to breakthrough Hollywood careerwise, but I also believe that Lupita is an exotic factor and has earned her way to the top with her success in the 12 years a slave movie. She has owned it each time and deserves all her accolades.

Hollywood is dead. Watu walihamia indiastrial movies.

Hio movie ya US haiku Ni jazz though it made a lot of money

I hear she is worth a billion shillings . richer than the banshee main actor

I have never known and prolly will never know what triggers this. I cannot imagine 2 men together…yet they are some of my best friends in life. Once they start kissing and cuddling…sijuangi what to do next.