luther 12

Ata sijui jamaa coz nilivaa rubber…tena ilikuwa tu Shoti moja

uliangalia expiry date ama huyo dame aliuma hiyo rubber akikupea bj

hehehehe hii ni noma! Mlienda ku-copy zile hekaya za @Kidinyi kijana utakufa ufufuke na uzikwe tena.Luwere

1 Like

Haki ya nani ukija hapa na kaswende yako kuuliza mawaidha, inadevelop into full-blown AIDS.

1 Like

Uncle relax uko sawa

Wewe Chokosh sio kwa ubaya bt mimi ushuku una UKEDI na hio infection ishafika kwa Brain cells…Luwere Chokosh Luwere

He he, pink head =uncut.
RIP!

3 Likes

Wacha nikushow…ligi soo wachia akina kidinyi. Huyo jamaa ana anti bodies za STI zote. Ungetosheka na nduthi hungekuwa unauliza 21 questions.

1 Like

“More than 3.7 billion people under 50
have the highly-infectious and incurable
herpes virus that causes sores around the
mouth and sometimes on the genitals, a
World Health Organization report said…”

Daily Nation. Friday 30 October 2015.

hmmm???

saw that but didn’t want to raise issues…

2 Likes

There is no cure for herpes virus. you can take some medicine to minimize symptoms of a recurrence but you can mostly ignore it. Kuna test but physical examination is straight foward and accurate. It does not kill. It can be an occassional nuisance or it can hide in the background and never bother you. Its effects diminish in time due to building resistance. Again, reccurrence happens immediately when you are mostly stressed or after sex if there is too much friction.
It might also be something you had all the time but never knew. Some stress is probably causing recurrence.

1 Like

Alafu you have to be careful with the blisters because they transmit HIV very easily.

1 Like

So…atairi kwanza ,then majibu baadaye

Were it not for the fact that I know the fellow well, I’d have almost sworn you’re the one who had called me over the same juzi.

Anyway, pole kwa masahibu. Besides what you’ve described, any unusual discharge? Any sores in your genital area?

1 Like

didn say that…his dk his choice…

1 Like

Yes it can.

Self-medication perhaps?

No you’re not (assuming that’s what it is). FYI, there’s no viral disease that has a cure yet, not even the seemingly simple common cold.

1 Like

@Luther12 I have hair in one armpit and none in the other. Pls advise where I can buy a top like the one shown below to hide the hairy armpit. Tenk yu.

[ATTACH=full]19612[/ATTACH]

8 Likes