@Luther, @Mayekeke serious allegations here

:D:D:D Never ever. :smiley:

Yeah, something like a live wank. By the way there are many times I have left a chic in bed and went to wank in the bathroom. Very satisfying

Na kina @junkie na @Wakanyama wakiita watu gay wanakimbia kuniata ningoe comment. Na sijataja mtu

Sasa gayness inakujia wapi hapa.Wanking isn’t gay unless the meaning changed without my knowledge. And studies show over 80% of adult males do it but are so eaten up by guilt to admit they do. Ata wewe @Deorro .

1 Like

so you want to say that theres a strong possibility that even the good old doc might be a kawasaki victim

1 Like

“plain wacko which is perfectly within normal limits” nimecheka yangu yote:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Yep, 80% probability.

This world has stories. Dunia ina mambo.

never mention me in the same sentence as @Wakanyama mimi sio shoga kama yeye,@Mathice i read somewhere its 90% of men who wank while the other 10% lie about not wanking so you do the maths

1 Like

:D:D:DMost of them here lie about it, yet they post stories about how a hot chic gave them a hand job till they came before the main action. So what happens if you got a shy one who doesn’t want to Jerk you off? You take the bull by the horns and do it yourself. After all it’s a proven cure for premature ejaculation.

1 Like

Hope I have answered you up there.

Saw guys who pay equivalent of 10k for fat women to sit on their face as they jerk off.

In Kenya? Si mtu atasuffocate?

Hehe, I once tried that with a mdem I fungad. After buying her choma na kinywaji kufika base mdem ni mtaro hana grip but alikuwa kitu swafi kimaumbile hivi hivi. Ilibidii nimkalishe kwa sofa aanike hizo goods and I let my imagination to do the rest. Not a bad experience btw

2 Likes

just because u can’t doesn’t mean others aren’t doing it…but of course if u married and u leave with ur wife then u can’t, that’s understandable

sio demu mtaro, blame ur patco

chyeth

wow. I like that…u leave her feeling herself as well?

so cool, doing ua thing(pun) while lookin straight at a mtaro… good grip I mean grief

so cool, doing ua thing(pun) while lookin straight at a mtaro… good grip I mean grief