luthuli iko na wenyewe

I guess worias may sell substandard stuff but they never sell fake or ruka a customer

When the deal is too sweet think twice. <-mtaambiwa mara ngapi hio advice. Hata huku kuna these turkish teens who like way laying Africans pale streets …unaskia mtu amekustua ati Bruder (bruder means brother and is a name of respect pale streets that turkish pple like using when talking to an African) anyway unaskia bruder alafu anakushow phone ya pawa ati anauzaa price ya kutupa. Wueh kuwa fala ama kuku mgeni (mtu amekuja europe juzi) and buy the phone utalia in the days to come. The turkish has receipt for that phone…alafu ameweka zile app zenye uki unlock simu inakupiga picha.

Mturkei anakimbia karao anasema simu imeibiwa. police here si kama kenya unaskia makarao wamekupigia simu and tell u unasimu ya uwizi in your possession. Either u report to them or wakuje mahali uko. end of the day simu inarudia mwenyewe…u loose yr cash and to make matters worse unakuwa na kesi ya kujibu. kidogo kidogo huyo huyo turkei anakushow mseh ukitaka poa lets settle this out of court. u don’t have any other choice infact unaona amekusaidia sana. Mna sign apo karao station nipesa ngapi utampatia kesi iishe. Most of the time wanaitisha 200euro.

Nothing much traced him to the stage and to the plot that he resides in you pass by an alley between two plots, the next day I wrapped a stone with a newspaper Nyama style and when I saw him alighting and stopped to buy a boiled maize, I followed him to the alley and gave him one in his jaw bone he fainted, I walked away whistling, I asked a friend who works near amana in the same luthuli avenue, he told me the guy was attacked by unknown assailants who didn’t rob him, but they suspected it was one disgruntled customers since he was in the habit of telling them ‘Wafanye vile wanajua’ after conning them. I smiled.

Broke his jaw in two places. Normally that’s not something I am proud of but he had it coming.

Haha bro i can feel you pia mimi they tried that trick nikibai 42’ nawanaadika reciept na deal was to give me sumsung digital 42 inch, kisha wananiepea 32 ya mchinku but nilishika nikararua reciept called my bro who is an senior officer kwa CID kumuona wamekam na maboyz wake nilipewa sumsung digital tv na 26,500k haha. Ukichesa na luthuri baba utacheswa

Deserved it.

:D:D:D:D:Dhii hekaya imenimaliza…you got zero chills, but the fella deserved it.

Garun electronics never lets one down iza mseh i know the feeling ya kuconniwa

namaanisha kanjoti siste

kamua hio avator yako wachana na @Lola- wangu!

I can fuck with guys using such a language… ati kanjoti siste WTF!

Hata mimi in Luthuli I only ferk with somalis. Watakwambia bei ni hii (eg 22k), na mwisho ni hii (eg 21k). Hakuna upus wa kushinda mkibargain. Hao wengine ni salamu tu. Such hekayas (where one cons you then tells you fanya vile utafanya) just show that most people after getting conned just kunja mkia and let things slide. Mimi afadhali niende hasara ya another 2ok but teach you a lesson you’ll never forget.
Having said that, most people who get conned also happen to be greedy. Ati unaambiwa kwa pata potea ati your money will double…kwani huyo anakuongeza pesa ako na mingi aje ndio apeane tu fwaaaa? @m245 anaskia 32" inachezea range ya 20-22k na anakimbilia ya 15k. Really nigga?

:D:D:D:D jaluo na mawe

Waiting for @uwesmake to tag @snapdragon like…
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/88/8892454ad787cd2ebc0d67b8ca557fa805f2944c4fb178d5401d8024bd8dd1d0.jpg

afadhali nyinyi huuziwa simu… huku unauziwa shell ya simu na Matope ndani

nikikuja huko naweza nunua deliberately but nanunua droid. nikifika kejani flash to it a factory rom hata kabla nifungue

You should know people.I have bought all my electronics luthuli.
base yangu pia iko huko hehehehe.

choma hiyo shop down.

Hao maboy si wajinga. The moment they notice wewe ni janjeress the transaction ina kwisha apo apo. They know mafala wale wametoka str8 out of ocha na wako wengi europe especially Africans kutoka Niger, Guinea, Mali, Burkina faso …<–hao ujulikana kuwa ocha ocha hivi. Wanjanjaress Africans huwa Kenyans, Nigerians and ghana pple. The moment they realise your from these countries wana pull back, Unapata during transaction many will ask u bruder which country do u come from? Alafu pia dress code will make them know wewe sio fala.

Kuna Africans mimi ukutana nao kwa streets nashindwa huyu alifikaje europe…kumbe ni wale ukuja na boat wanaswim

compe ni noma kaka