Luwere.. Airtel Unliminet

So what was the point ya kuipiga debe kila wakati on tv if they knew it was not sustainable…

may be hawaufanya enough research before lauching…

unajua shida ya airtel they will do anything to get a sizeable number of customers from safaricom. I guess they underestimated the uptake and data consumed by new customers was seriously way off their anticipated levels. I can bet you that most dual sims phones for technosavvy people were using unliminet for data.

They bit more than they could chew. But atleast customers will still remain loyal ata with the reduced limits. Safaricom data is way off expensive for a kawaida mwananchi.

Ku stay loyal na nusu mkate… hio hapana… nikama kuonja utamu wa dry fry alafu… ulazimishwe kuvaa helmet…

1 Like

Then they should have communicated accordingly. My only problem with them is reviewing the data bundles downwards without informing their customers.

1 Like

our CA cabinet secretary ndio anatuwaste. these guys are selling us limited Internet with “unlimited” slogan to lure customers. that’s fraud.

sijui wataeka matiangi huko lini

2 Likes

hili si jukumu la consumer federation of kenya?

1 Like

On that note, nani anajua msee anauza bundles mwitu? My dealer ran out a few months ago and life has been hard since then.

Hauna jamaa wa mwitu? 6GB ni 1K.

Hio number ikuje basi. Hope sio msee wa “remote loading” coz kuna mmoja amenicheza…

Si alitoka huko kabla aingie education…

while ur whining and crying an doing torrents at 2MBps:D
Faiba manenos, hawa mobile service providers are jokers[ATTACH=full]74012[/ATTACH]

Na hii story ya CA authorized to roll out 3G everywhere before the next polls itawork kweli?

Roll out 3G or free Wifi… Kama ni free wifi in all counties… Best believe telcos and ISPs will fight the roll out tooth and nail.