Luwere Itumbi

I pray for his quick recovery if he is ailing!

Alisalimiana na bosss:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@spear bana … nini mbaya. Ongea elders tuku saidie mdau. Your still one of us despite our differences. Tutakusaidia tu … lakini ambia jambazz sugu awache upuss na mraia.

Uked isn’t poisoning but effects of pleasure:D wapi kule @uwesmake :smiley:

Jamaa ako na advanced Karposi Sarcoma, one of the final ailments of HIV patients in the end stages

Take me to your FB dealer :D:D:D:D. Tulisema…ama Wacha tu

Hii ni regular fasting …people who have never fasted cannot relate… what he should concentrate on now is getting back his body to be toned and not fat

You become Dead Man Walking!…:oops::oops:

Wacha ni Baki na decisions za kulipa fixed price Kwa lanye ama niongeze mbao ama nilenge alafu ninyonge

:D:DTaniua sasa!!!
505418_af9bc329794fa6666519d4d02ed76b81.gif

During our war of attrition in Ireland, we at MI6 fed several lackeys in IRA top secret intelligence but at no point did we off any of them.

Polonium.

You are celebrating a low resolution and probably doctored image?

They say when the gods want to punish you, they answer your prayers.

Good one.

I tell you. This is why I keep saying that 98pc of nyeuthis have the IQ of a pregnant warthog. Hata people you expect to be mature wako hapa engaging in a bullshit orgy na hawajui what’s up with Denno. Nikama wao hawawezi patwa na health
challenges…

Nugu kabisa…

Nugu yenye kupigia Uhuruto mara tatu halafu kupigia Ruto to clear the mess niaje?

Retarded faggot without brains and a degree, allegedly.

KWENDAAA INGEKUA ANYANG NYONGO AMA ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH ODM YOU WOULD BE WANKING TO HIGH HEAVENS. PELEKA HYPOCRISY MBALI

Ancient albino brownskin twat, insert your 1000 word rant here. ( … )
BTW that’s the value I attach to the rumblings of a guka.