Luwere symptoms

Corona is hideous

Wife ananisho Nina symptoms za COVID yet jab nilizipokea. Ni homa tu.

Yep…you can still get covid after vaccination but its kinder mild

Responsible sexual behaviour with many partners, even though you are using condoms is still not responsible…its just chancing…soon an outcome will materialize…
Gotta get one partner or abstinence is the sure bet

Fanyeni hivi burkenge hizi:

Warm 600ml of water, add a teaspoon (not heaped) of each of the following.
Ginger (kama naweza crush fresh ginger)
Turmeric
Cinammon
A quarter or half teaspoon if you can stand it of black pepper. This helps with absorption of turmeric.

Bring this to a boil. Sieve add honey (do not boil honey) and drink this before going to bed and in the morning. You can also mix this with milk.

Thank me later.

mbona mnatueleza! si mkufe kimya!

Hehe…it is called dawa…it helps, however don’t take it as gospel truth to heal colds…flu…you still need medication esp antibiotics @rexxsimba kuja hapa

Ret mi teroo you. Hi so hio “dawa” ya kawaida. And believe it or not, turmeric works and you actually don’t need antibiotics for colds.

Aching joints ni malaria.

Hehe, vitu ndogo zinashtua. Control your feelings guys.
Just learn how to trust your head, feelings achia moon.

Hahahaha since reforming in Nov 2021 the Enigma has no side dishes.Hata malaya sijakula tangu hio time.Tested me self for HIV three times using Elisa on 22nd April which was a week more than the 6months stipulated period.Napenda planteshen banae.Love going home to peeps who love me,or tell me where I fuck up in life.Kwanza my daughter makes kuvumilia being here in KE all worthwhile,can never change this for anything else.Wife akitaka kupeana poosie huko nje bora nisijue.Upringing yake ni sawa to me coz she is aware of value of family and also aware of the risks of giving poosie out there.We agreed our kiddo should have the best life,I don’t think she imagines the best life comes from her giving her poosie to strangers putting all of us in danger.Hii life ni Mungu tu ndio omnipresent,the rest una achia huyo huyo Mungu.

Well said

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]COVID is real. I know 3 people that have contracted nasty coughs over the past week.[/SIZE]

Usitense mbloo. Probably a nasty cold or something. Just gotta be tested to rule anything out. Some ninja will come up with stats of how it’s near impossible to contract HIV. Always condomize mblos.

True. This works especially if taken on regular basis, it is preventative on flu

This is one of the biggest scams in the history of mankind.

Having one partner doesn’t do shit. You can have her as your only partner. But what is the guarantee that they have you as their only partner? It’s a vicious cycle.

Reread my stuff…

stop consoling each other luwere huanza na flu like symptoms:D:D:D… tuititiwe githeri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0sZ8BE2Fkc

kwenu ni wapi tukule pilau?

Maumuvu Yakizidi …
Muone Daktari … :D:D