Maajabu ya Musa nikiwa na Malaya kwa room

vile uwesmakende amesema

Vega 100 haiwezi kuua boss?

Ulikua utuache lakini I hope ulimjenga 150 yake:D:D:D

The lack of konekshen could be the reason why you failed to rise to the occasion. Otherwise wachana na malaya. Usijiingize mahali hutawahi jitoa. Tafuta dem chinjia wachana na short-cuts.

Yaani mnaongea vizuri alafu mnaharibu

Your normal gf is a kamba from kitui. There is nothing much you can do. Get used to single pussy

[quote=“Nguvi, post:19, topic:290072”]

I believe it’s number one bro…am so fucked up right now I can’t believe for the first time in my life nimepanuliwa kuma nikashindwa kusimamisha yet I have never ever experienced that with my fiancée or any other girl.
Coming to think of it …it was my first experience with a whore n the whole time I was just anxious thinking is this actually happening.
number 2 sijawahi masturbate, number 3 am fit with six packs.

I have never been anxious before pu**y like I have been today.

Shiit kesho dem yangu anarudi kutoka Mombasa …let me see whether I will be able to f**k her normally.
[/QUOTE
Punguza utambii gadhee.Your testosterone levels are probably down low there in the gutters.Next time carry sildenafil 50mg and pop it 30minutes before kuenda kutomba malaya.Ukiingia kwa room malaya akufungue zip atakua anakutana nayo hapo kwa zip ikijitoa juu ya kunyonji.[/QUOTE]

Your instincts refused, you should be grateful you didn’t

How is that our problem?

You should make a sacrifice to your ancestors for watching your back.

Kumbe hata wewe ni maraya Tu!

you missing out on them sugar walls:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Mbona unaendea malaya na uko ma dem?

Uko sawa. It is anxiety. In my whore mongering days nikiokota maraya mwenye naona tutasumbuana, my performance was not the best.

Lakini with a good hearted hoe or a regular, nilikuwa nalipua hio kitu visuri sana.

Alafu wapi hapo Kimbo kunauzwa nyaus? Seems kutoka niache kula mapoko kuna brothel mpya zimetokea.

Hehehe bro Vega ni how much? also si pesa mob ilienda…ilikua only 200 pekee.

What do you mean by konekshen ? I have a fiancee my friend and I have fucked normal ladies wenye si malaya before,I just wanted to taste a malaya for the first time in my life n that weird situation came up.

Hehehe bro this could be true …man I really tried tried tried ikakataa kabisa yet when I am fucking my girl or other normal ladies sijawahi kua na shida ya kusimamisha.
What could cause that really, why instincts though?

It’s your problem because it can happen to you

Hehehehe bro nilianza kufuck madem back in 2007 while I was in class 7…it’s been 15 years of fucking so 73 is a small number bro

Bro we ni ndume kama mimi unajua sometimes sisi men huobeka na same pussy over and over,nimekua na yeye for 5 years…nimefuck madem wengine kando OBVIOUSLY but sahii nilikua nataka experience ya malaya since in my life sijawahi lipia kuma…kumbe dick ilikataa kabisa kusimama