Mabenda Archives

Great and hilarious hekaya as always. And much fewer typos and grammatical errors.

1 Like

haha

1 Like

Just like old wine it get sweeter with age !
Sasa leta ya Yule wendawazimu mkamba in a bus from mombasa

2 Likes

Nikunoma. You reach a godforsaken place called Maûndû Meerî, which got its name from the decision you have to make at that point, either turn back or continue with the journey. I have spent a couple of nights there all muddy and wet after fruitless efforts of getting our car out of the miasma of mud.
PS the only homestead and a kakiosk belongs to a shiny eye. These people tho!

8 Likes

He he he. These people aki

4 Likes

last I heard this road was to be rehabilitated. hekaya iko fyam.

1 Like

:D:D:D

2 Likes

Still made me guffaw loudly, the second time, just like it did four years ago.

2 Likes

Once used that road on wet season and it took us 7 hours to cover the 100 km or less journey. The problem was that the pokot bandit had attacked a lorry 2 days prior to the journey and killed the driver. Worse still we passed some bullet riddled lorries on the way… Karibu nijiharie

3 Likes

May God have mercy on me for the images that i envisioned while reading this hekaya…haha . Ion, AK family of guns look sort of sexy when up close .

2 Likes

nice hekaya mate…nmecheka

1 Like

The one and only HEKAYA GRAND MASTER, import thinks I’ve inhaled laughing gas juu ya uncontrollable mitheko, hehehe
The approaching chopper made the ladies panic and pandemonium broke loose.

2 Likes

Ostrich feeted elder umenimalisa
:D:D
Good read

1 Like

Aii…I’m in pain. Too much laughing. This reminds me of @kush yule mnono who df a woman whom he was in the same situation in ngong’ forest.
Thugs have no heart.

4 Likes

Sounds like a Tru hekaya:D:D…
Bring more

2 Likes

Haha memories from the past nice TBT .

:smiley: :smiley: M4 kunywa Double Black tutalipia

1 Like

…hii kijiji will kill me one day. Nimecheka kaa mwenda.

1 Like

I have been to Mararal but used the other route ile ya Isiolo then u get to Archers post, unaingia earth road to a certain god forsaken place called wamba alafu ndio ufike Maralal… Epic I say

7 Likes

Oh Lord of Mercy, why do things get so hard at times?

1 Like

Your prayers will not be answered!
He he he…

1 Like