Mabudaa.. esp. wale wametrapiwa na ball,skizeni

I have a buddy who was constantly lied to by the wife ati she is on pills. Iliendelea hivyo from second born saa hii jamaa analea ndume tano. So, ultimately, it is the woman’s choice to get pregnant even when her man doesn’t want her to. Lakini every man has to step up and provide for their kid (s).

1 Like

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Wangu itabidi amezange nikiwa basi

3 Likes

Excuse ya huyo wife akiulizwa mbona amezaa watoi wengi hivyo ni ati anataka a daughter. :(:frowning:

An ex aliniambianga when she’s ready to have a kid she’ll do it regardless of what the man wants. She made the comment bila fikira mob when talking about her friend but after that I cut off the relationship. Nugu ilimpata next ilimpiga ball right away.

3 Likes

I think this post is upuss of the highest level

2 Likes

Hizi ni mashida za kukimbishana na them hoodrats and ratchets, that said if I woman deliberately hoodwinks you into getting her pregnant, ati amekundanganya ako on pills or pasuas CD chini ya maji then a man has every right yaku kumruka na kuenda MIA on her, after all fatherhood is not all about sharing genes, it’s a deliberate decision that a man makes.

As they say “If you fool me once shame on you, if you fool me twice, shame on me.” Kama mimi I am hell bent on siring only one kid because I can’t imagine spending all of my most productive years taking care of brats, I can’t imagine ile kitu naezafanyia mwanamke akijaribu ujinga kama hiyo.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]34177[/ATTACH]

I think this reply is of a higher breed of upus than this post.

And i think that the author of this reply was cooked in womb of upus

The above reply goes against the second law of thermodynamics in such that it is a self sustaining generation of upus energy.

Ushienzi ya vibeba kuma vingine huwa inadhuru maisha!

@Dismo na hizi likes zote umepata kwa hii post bado uko villager?