Mad people on these roads. Gari mbichi sana just from Port

Hii ni uchawi bana, that kadudu was overtaking an imaginary vehicle. Huyu inakaa alitangazia chochio media vile ameleta gari, mmoja wa “rafiki” zake akatembelea @jumabekavu

Wah @Okiya unasema pesa imeenda hivo tu?

The Subaru ili gongwa na msedes ya @Meria Mata
[ATTACH=full]260920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260922[/ATTACH]
The car with dash cam ni hii
[ATTACH=full]260923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260930[/ATTACH]

Pole kwake, lakini speed sio poa.
Angeanza tu na horn & lights at the moment anapita hio lorry, the person in front angeondoka very fast. But I know nothing, ajali haina kinga

The damage above is not consistent with the occurrences in this video. I haven’t seen the car being hit from behind or hitting anything to sustain damages depicted in images above. The windshield is even almost intact.

Check the images I’ve attached just above

Ah, sasa hii ndio fresh twist.
@Okiya haukufanya due diligence.

jipe shughuli

@Ice_Cube are you safe?

the video you are about to bring is for a different accident

Wrong, this simple roll can not commensurate the damage displayed in the photos

Hata indicator hakuweka akichange lanes. That driver should spend some time in jail for causing the accident intentionally. Hii accident ingine ya Subaru kuna mtu 2 mirrion zimekunywa maji. I hope everyone survived in both accidents.

Usually it is sleep or phone.

Happened now… See the carnage of that police car… Weeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh[ATTACH=full]260933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]260936[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]260941[/ATTACH]

Agreed! The first photo says 100% death. The video ends with the occupant still safe in the cabin.

This is why i am in support of the SGR taking over freight operations.

wreckage

Huyo wa kadudu was probably on a cell phone akisafisha macho.

That’s why it’s advisable to use the horn while overtaking, wacha uonekane fala but play it safe… people are absentminded on these roads.Pole

Ndio nilisema right now every driver in Kenya should drive defensively coz wazimu wamekua wengi sana driving in every direction like gaseous atoms. The Demio bonobo in this clip is a very good example.