Mad respect to this entrepreneur

Nimekasirika sana na Matiang’i hata leo nimeenda home sikunywi.
Nitarudi kwa bar Monday.
Otherwise hii itakuwa repeat of Arses last visit to Anfield.
Firmino 2
Mane 1
Salah 1
You walk alone why?

Guinness was my best beer sometimes back. I stayed for like a year without touching beer then this year I tried my Guinness. Hio kitu ilinionjea vibaya I couldn’t finish, sijui nini ilichange.

Most probably ulikunywa ya can ile iko na some blue label at the top… Ya chupa taste like in the 90s

I detest drinkers who mix soda with drinks just like the people who drink beer from those to slim glasses.

Mimi I drink beer from the bottle just like a real royalty

Guinness ya kwenyu taste horrible, ya .ke Ni tamu…Kwanza ikiwa baridi…beer should be taken cold to enjoy the taste

Really? It’s true ilikuwa ile ya can actually.

Kuja Kenya. Incoming MCA will getting you nice omena. And a cold Guinness

Issue sio umaskini my friend

[ATTACH=full]255830[/ATTACH]

Horrible tasting beer. Hiyo Guinness. Na texture kwa mdomo is useless kabisa. Like drinking bitter mud.

Mathighs tulia. Game ni 90+4.

=tumbo karai.

Hahahaha! MTU huwa anahara mavi ya black!

Hapo ukweli muthee. It also dehydrates alot

Kabisa

:D:D:D:Dthat is a smart way of not inviting me. Omena sikaribii, well na guiness eeeeeer, not sure about that.

But there was a feature on Recipe TV where they focused on Guinness and when they got to the part where they showed how it’s poured, their own advise was to tilt the glass at a 45 Degree angle to get the best pour.

I try not to be self hate myslf as an african but nimeshindwa … imagine a foreigner passes by and all he sees is black africans f*king themselves on their own …

Aping the west 100% ,
speaking english with American accents ,
importing sugar , flour … mpaka toothpicks and fish …
alafu drinking crappy foreign beer … guiness is sh** , support keroeche you bonobos…

Yaani tuko wajinga hivi… yenyewe Africans are sub human … @Mfalme Bingwa Scrotum is right !

Why are selective in the items you choose as examples?? While at it throw away the phone/tablet/computer you are typing on coz that is as foreign as they come!!! Chukua clay slate or matawi and ktalk with them!!

You don’t get it , My disappointment is in buying sh** we have already … delete ur stupid post , sande sana

You missed the point by a roughly a mile but isokey