Made in Kenya

Wochman 8k salo imeisha usilete kujam :D:D

It’s actually 3k and not 8k. But at the end of the day, Francis comes nowhere near my holy ass. That ain’t the same case for you butthole.

Pesa ya umalaya imekulisha lakini, sio msito?

Si ndio! Si ni mamako ndo ananilipanga. Umewahi ingia kwenyu ukaskia inanuka tyre mpya ya Michelin? That was the legend himself @Jimit doing serious damage to your mom’s camel toe. I

Made in China, branded made in Kenya maybe. May be assembled tu.

Damn I take back my earlier words. This shit is so bright na nilibuy ya 12W. Replacing all my bulbs with this

At those electrical shops at mwembe tayari it costs 200bob. It is Super dazzling bright! I got one for the kitchen and study room… Sijapata ya warm white niweke kwa seating room…

Over 50 years down the line and Kenya can not make basics like bulbs? Yes, they can…Anyway so long as tenderpreneurs like Wanjiki are kept off, Kenya will have a lot to show for this Century. Already they are starting with medical supplies/equipment. We pray that the so-called donations stop too; they are demeaning for able bodied and the mentally endowed population!

I know a place they sold me at 250/= last week… That things is extremely bright!!! But I doubt if it is Kenyan made. Didnt check.

Looked all over the box failed to locate any sign of its origin.