Maendeleo Chap Chap- Gov. Mutua constructs 21Km road in 3.5 hours

When girls fight there’s the odd chance we might see a boob.

blocked!

Tities! Yaaaay:D

This is just PR to mi. Feasibility studies za roads alone takes 4months plus, consolidating all that plus manpower to build that much stretch its impossible even for 24hrs. Kujenga tarmac starts from Earthworks, GCS, AC, DBM, Chipping, kumaliza ni roadmarking. But i could be wrong. Thats the much i know. Nikama anasema amejenga nyumba in 3hrs nakahamia

Sindio?
[ATTACH=full]146727[/ATTACH]

he he

You seem to know your titties well, one is always bigger.

Good job Machakos Governor, kazi iendelee.

As for you ask yourself what your elected representative is doing?

I have a PhT.

@Mjuaji maoni yako ni gani

The only engineerng you would understand is the rate of wear ya coomer ya coomer ya malaya.

What i know is the roads in machakos have been too politisized. And know that even engineers are not immune to that

Injinia @UwesmakeJnr leta advice

enemies of progress and cunty online professionals lazima wabonge na wakicriticize na saio mtu kwake hajajenga chochote. who cares if it’s built in 30 seconds? isn’t fast development what we pay taxes for?

Ur the epitome of stupidity mtu atumie 1billion kuunda njia itaporomoka in six months is development ? Na kwa hio 1B he pockets 800 million.

Jaluo jinga matiti , side burns na kipara unapenda sanaaaaa

:smiley:
Tit for tat.

may be epitome of reality. I’d rather he does that than pocketing the entire billion…or should I say 750 million, with nothing to show for it.

Your membership expired kitambo. Must you be Mugabe?

And i dont mean his wits

Bingwa Huyo mzae alikufanyia nini