MaFans wa Man City and Chelsea

waah :eek::eek: kuna video?

Mama mzee, nilikuambia yurop ni kama choo kwangu. Huwa naingia na kutoka at will. Foolish bonobos like u who think living in yurop (nevermind as a jobless housewife) is an ‘achievement’ just amaze me. Some of us own property there na huwa hatuoni ka ni big deal ataa, acha kuishi hio mnaishi hapo mkitegemea govt subsidies and handouts. Style up.

These are really hard tackles, but with the power vested in me by FIFA I say “Play on!”
[ATTACH=full]374276[/ATTACH]

Pole. Back and forth on some of these [SIZE=1]TINGS[/SIZE] is not something I engage in. I asked you what you have done for Kenyans? and most importantly where is he supposed to be deported to?
Hiyo ingine is what we call poppycock [SIZE=1]na ni hayo tu kwa sasa.[/SIZE]

Why should i tell u what i have done for kenyans? Is that my work? Am i getting paid to do anything for them? Have i been elected or tasked to do anything for them? I am a private citizen ffs. Not a soccer player given the responsibility of representing my country on the world’s biggest stage. If i were, then fucked up like those 3 clowns, i’d take the trolling/hate/abuse on the chin coz i failed TO DO MY JOB.

About mambo ya yurop, wewe ndio umeleta hio upus kwa hii discussion, so i don’t see why u getting butthurt when i serve u your own dose.

:D:D:D:D Ati huwa unaenda Europe sana but picha ya Kiza lounge hapa tu lazima uibe online. These jokes write themselves.

No I ain’t hurt. Wacha kujijazia. Kaa ukijua Rashford is not going to be deported from the UK. Jipee shughuli zingine and have a good day like I am out here in Europe.

And bundles of cash in a suitcase yawaaa. What happened to plastic cards?:smiley:

Sameheni @Muchirii . Si you know ni arif :D:D

I have read and re-read this comment & tried to see any troll talk or sarcasm in it coz there is no way a sane man can think like this. If kina Saka na Rarshford can be stoned for their unlucky outcome in a ERUO finals, them what should be done to the likes of kina Michael Owen, Gerrard, Lampard & Beckham?

Nilimsamehea:D. I could not bring myself to tell him that Rashford has a private golf course and a mouth watering 5 bedroom mansion in leafy Cheshire at the age of 23. Yep… that is where he is licking his wounds and [SIZE=1]not anywhere near a Home Office Immigration detention camp. Kanono imagine Rashford is not faking it!!! ni ukweli mtupu.[/SIZE]

Apana umiza roho ya Miano Muchirii na hii ukweli yote, donge.

Washa amalizwe priss.
Finish him!

Maliza hiyo nûgû