Mafans wa Xiaomi kumbe mmejaa hivi

Note the volume that they have planned to sell at the discounted rate. So most probably even after kupanga line one can end up buying it at the exorbitant price or ukunje mkia na ufanye order kwingine.
Always remember someone has to pay for the freebies, coffee ,the models smile at you and guess who ?

[ul]
[li]Spend more than Kshs 999 and get one free Mi Car holder. There will only be 300 pieces on offer.[/li][li]Mi In-Ear headphones will be available at Kshs 299, which is 90% off. However, only 300 pieces will be up for grabs.[/li][li]The Mi Band 3 will be 10% off.[/li][li]10% off on 100 pieces of Redmi Go.[/li][li]20% off on 50 pieces of Redmi Note 7 (4/64GB).[/li][li]20% off on 50 pieces of Redmi Note 7 (4/128GB).[/li][/ul]

Sijui mbona wadhii huliamga ati Avechi ni ovyo mi hawajawahi niangusha

[ATTACH=full]248294[/ATTACH]

Saa hii hata afadhali Hauwei ama Samsung…

Huawei is better, na hiyo story ya Trump iko overhyped, I don’t think it’ll have any effect. Every serious Xiaomi phone review cites annoying ads as a disadvantage. Their phones are sold affordably so they can gain from “services” such as their own apps and ads.

hadi simu yako ni hackintosh…

SMMFH.

Peasant manenos. Si ukemee pepo ya umaskini, this year of Our Lord 2019 Anno Domini!!

Admin mzima unaenda kupiga foleni na hoi polloi.

Na je hao raiya wakajua wewe ni admin pale internet. As well as group admin of 40 whatsapp groups including Umoja Phase 1 Nyumba Kumi Initiative.

You should be rocking Apple and RED cinema like your hero MKBHD. Yaani umevaa Apple hadi ngotha… hadi tshirt…

[ATTACH=full]248351[/ATTACH]

Android ni lazima and for someone dealing with app development you need a phone you can tinker with .That phone unasema ni ya peasant might be making him good money .

nilikuambia uweke comp zako hapa na niweke zangu, tuone who has more expensive and powerful computers but ulihepa.

you do realise that is Android phone he is carrying. Meaning unachocha hapa iphone na hata hujui iPhone hukaa aje

Huyu hajawahi soma operating systems so hawezi jua tofauti kati ya Hackintosh and rooted android devices

If he was making good money the man would be carrying a Samsung S10 or an Iphone not a rooted Xiaomi poko’s phone.

Buda, laptop tuliwachana nazo. :smiley:

Hata haziitwi laptop siku hizi… :D:D:D… zinaitwa 2 in 1s. Part tablet, part laptop, part E-reader etc etc.

Siku hizi ni mambo na 2 in 1 ama Ultrabook. Kakitu slimshady kama Hudah Monroe hivi. Unaka flip flip kama kitabu.

Hata Gathecha hakununulia watoto “laptop”.

Nyamgondho was in attendance. Siwess kosa kujionea. Ended up buying the precision screw driver set and a few other things I can’t recall. Nilijua uku kuna approx 7 talkers. I think I spotted a few.

Wewe hata hujui kyenye unasema.

Hizo earphones usually go for ksh 600. They were only 50% off. Hakuna kitu ingine ilikuwa discounted hapo. The location of the store is not appropriate. Wangeshuka cbd. Hawa watatoka Kenyan market in the next few years.

My dear peasants @Nyamgondho and @Deorro laptops are so 2010!! SMMFH!

Siku hizi ni 2-in-1 device. Ka Hudah Monroe unaka flip kama kitabu.

Wah hizi vitu hazijawafikia my frens!!!

[ATTACH=full]248372[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]248373[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]248374[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]248375[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]248376[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]248377[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]248378[/ATTACH]

@Deorro the laptop is now a touchscreen. Can you imagine?!:D:D

Unang’oa screen unaenda nayo choo. Unakunia ukicheza game na ukiskype.

@Deorro can you take your hackintosh to the community toilet in your flat in Umoja?!

Si utajipiga mboro shock ukibeba hackintosh ati unaenda kucheza game kwa choo ukikunia??!

Watakupata ume RIP buda boss…

Or you will blow your balls off literally with a hair raising explosion !! cc @grandpa

Ona,swara zako wewe mjinga sasa Algeria wameingiza.Afadhali singe kuongelesha.

Most probably, many might fear going to Karen because of prejudice that things might be a bit expensive. They should get to down town and do very serious marketing like techno did