MAFISI KUJENI

na kunguru alinunuliwa cage mpya ama? La sivyo atakata wengi sana

7 Likes

Most of these cases the fisi was an ex-lover to the woman. They feel they’re more entitled to those slices more than the husband and thus don’t recognize the marriage. Problem of marrying jaded women who had already lived with other guys come-we-stay for years then u think you own her . I’m sure even talkers here can get slices anytime from their married exes if they choose to.

24 Likes

Hizo zenu? You operate a brothel?

on the bright side he could have lost more than just the hand…

4 Likes

Shait.
Sasa huyu hawezi operate clutch ya nduthi.
Matapaka.

32 Likes

Bibi ya mtu usiwai jaribu

Kunguru ndiye angekatwa mkono. I never understand why men vent out frustrations on the wrong people. It is his wife that betrayed him, not this hyena.

11 Likes

Na bwana ya mtu?

3 Likes

Actually not all those fisis know they are banging a married woman. For my case I only realized, after I had already taken several slices, that the husband is working in Juba. All along I thought she was a single mother. Hapo ndio nilijitoa roho safi.

10 Likes

Nikuje mlolongo siku gani?

1 Like

chungabusichomwe uso na kunguru akikushika na bwana yake

Bwana si mbaya sana.

1 Like

You deal with the hyena first for disrespecting you. You don’t eat someone kwa kitanda ya bwanake

9 Likes

Nasema wenye hupatwa kwa lodging etc. Bibi yako akipeana slices, the blame is squarely hers for betraying you. The hyena owes you nothing.

4 Likes

Even with this kind of brutality men will always nyemelea married women…Hakuna kitu tamu kama kuiba slices za mwenyewe.

9 Likes

Clutch ya nduthi ni kujitickle balls saa ile unaendesha nduthi?

5 Likes

Thrill seeking.
Huna pesa ya kuenda bungee jumping ama sky diving.
This is the next best thing.
Imagine kumwaga ndani ya claire addi vybes, when she was still alive of course, ukijua bwana yake alikuwa gangster anaeza kukuua anytime

They say forbidden fruits taste sweeter

Kuna jama bungoma alipatikana akichukua slices za wenyewe neighbours wakamwabia achangue kukatwa sikio au kutolewa jicho au kukatwa mkono fisi ilionelea heri skio ikachujwa ,hadi waleo nickname yake ni skio @Mundu Mulosi ,unajua Hugo Fisi?

7 Likes

Mwingine gichagi aliulizwa akatwe shingo au makagary. Tuseme tu sahi kazi ni kuchunga mbuzi pekee. Hakuna cha slices.

12 Likes