MAGA

How do you propose that we help ourselves? How can we compete against India?

You’ve never been wrong-er ! None of the things you qouted are

1. Obama projects
  2. Satanic
  3. Stopped by Trump

We have a lot of problems.We reward mediocrity. Poorly done jobs go unpunished. Certifying institutions are asleep when members break rules, etc. So it keeps international entrepreneurs/investors away.

Come to think of it, even our government doesn’t consider local content in terms of software development. It’s all outsourced! I’m sad.

Not quite; it’s all based on income bracket, and many other factors. The U.S tax structure is one of the most complex. Also keep in mind that only the federal taxes were ‘lowered’, not state taxes. A few states don’t pay state income taxes, but for the ones who do, they’ll still pay the same (or higher). Unfortunately, most people will end up with a bigger tax bill: many states and cities have increased property (real estate) taxes. In addition, there are a few deductibles that one could claim while filing taxes, that expired last year and were not renewed. Long story short, not much to celebrate about.

They’re not satanic? Do you know what partial birth abortion is?
Obama threw his full support to the so we can call them his projects.

Same Sex marriage is not godly. It’s satanic. Obama threw his presidential support to same Sex marriages.
Trump is not dropping them? The evidence for this is right here in the link provided.
Trump dropped that bathrooms law and given time he will undo more of the satanic work of Obama and the liberals

www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.amp.html

Oh really, I’m happy for you if you’re paying less. Enjoy before sh*t hits the fan with the trade war! If you haven’t noticed, prices of electronics and home appliances have started to rise. In addition to the higher prices, a lot of manufacturers are holding back on production, which is causing product delays. Just walk to your local Home Depot, Lowe’s or Best Buy and ask them how long it would take to order a Whirlpool/Maytag or Kitchenaid product (I referenced Whirlpool because it’s one of the largest US brands).

why is it not known in the rest of the world?

Hard to answer that, but I know the company has a huge market share in the U.S and Mexico. Keep in mind that the Whirlpool corporation owns many brands, therefore it’s possible that the products are marketed as a different brand. For example, in the US they make: Jennair, Kitchenaid, Maytag, Whirlpool, Amana, Roper and some other small brand I can’t recall. Years ago they also used to make Kenmore (for Sears retail chain).

Honestly never heard of these.
Edit- Yet we know about companies like Ariston, Bosch, Bruhm, Phillips, Beko from across the pond and their products…

Godly na Satanic ni category za umeffi sana.

And to advance a claim that Trump is more “godly” than Obama is just lazy.

…and schupid!

Seconded

Correct, because it’s cheaper to ship from Europe and Asia. Many US brands focus mainly in the domestic market, which, by the way, is quite extensive. For example, an average household has 5, 6 or more appliances: refrigerator, oven/stove/range, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer and water heater. That implies that one large state like Texas has a bigger demand of appliances than the whole continent of Africa (no offense). As a company, where would you rather focus on?

Wewe ni meffi

when they companies started feeling the heat they started shipping their manufacturing to the Factory of the World. they did not think of expanding to emerging markets so as to take advantage of economies of scale but were complacent with the domestic market. eventually they became uncompetitive against the megafactories of china. I was buying a new kettle recently and clearly the different brands on offer - Ramton’s, Sayonna, Von were all made in the same factory and the only difference was the external packaging and price. the price of complacency.

I’m honored, sir! Do you know what its takes to make sh*t? You know what happens to all the expensive delicacies. Then unapanda sukuma kwa sewage and you recycle. Meffi ni kitu ya maana my fren. Afadhali ungenitusi choo. That would make me upset.

Reasons of calling u that is because u used Africa as an example whereas there are many other continents u would have used as examples. Asanda

No worries bro, I’m just messing up with you; that’s nothing to make me upset. I could only give an example of somewhere I’ve lived or I’ve been to, and I couldn’t use Europe.

Sawa sawa. Nirushie dollars kadhaa @ purple ata kurudi shia.