Magafuli give $1.9 billion, 442km railway contract to Turkish firm

I don’t blame @Abba, he’s being hanging out with some not so brainy chaps. He will come to his senses after the 26th.

:smiley: Wachana na blows below the belt bro.Akina Nani Hao you refer to as “not so brainy chaps”

si unawajua bana. I respect you but sometimes you write things here that make me question the respect I accord you. kama hii divorce/secession… then I remember you ganged up with those empty debes at kenyaspot. and I just shake my head.

Okwonkwo this is where you go wrong bro.Why should you judge me with the kind of comments I make?you know here we are anonymous and to be precise 90% of us are introverts in real life .

So here is what we do, others are here to get ideas, others entertainment and for someone like me ,I’m here to mingle . By mingling I :
1 act a fool
2 act wise
3 seek attention of faceless people who I don’t know and mainly:
4 get ideas from someone like you .

In all four it becomes hard for you to tell who I am precisely because I’m always all over . Thats why exactly why I’m here . In real life i could be a policy maker in your jubilee gaament, or I could be an mp in opposition or your medical doctor aga khan . Point is ,don’t judge me with the stuff I write here and people I mingle with . Still the same you are one of the few talkers I take seriously …

That is what needed. Mega projects to change Africa. I hope it will be completed on time.