Magufuli Development: Boost for filmmaking industry

Its of great important that we tell our stories ourselves. You don’t film skewed films to serve your purpose and expect to get away with it. However, using them to promote tz is taking overly advantage.

clearly you fell for the ccm propaganda.

You are obsessed with low IQ you cannot think beyond it. The only east African leader worth mentioning is Paul Kagame. Umeffi ya Pombe usituletee…

Another low IQ african…

How can one not be when you are african? Low IQ africans are the reason why africa look the way it does, these low IQ people in the comment cant see when good leadership is presented to them, you cant even see the leadership in Magufuli which just confirms the low IQ theory. All while Paul Kagame is working with the likes of Bill Gates who is engaging in depopulation agendas in Africa…

Whats IQ to you anyway? Being white? Using the same system set up by mzungu to disparage mwafrika and you think that’s the smartest thing you have come up with? Negro please.
Your black ass does not belong in that IQ assessment nonsense, mzungu aliundia mzungu mwenzake aisee…
Finally, magufuli is just another shit dictator. Find time to research instead of regurgitating CCM without reasoning. Tembelea Jamii forums usome…

Low IQ is your comment, and you think Magufuli is a dictator :D:D The low IQ is the root cause for all of Africas problem and jungus are right in that matter that Africans have low IQ, you just compared Magufuli to a dictator. Its funny though, do you know what kind of leader Paul Kagame is? Something called ‘‘Benevelent Dictator’’ and in term of development these are the best, and countries which have had those are Singapore with Lee Kuan Yew. But your IQ is to low and you have probably swallowed the whole propaganda against Magufuli while he’s one of few african leaders right now who cares about developing his nation instead of seing it looted by corrupt politicians and foreign companies. Africa will never succeed due to low IQ people like you whos brain is useless and is only used for basic survival like eating and having sex but beside that is incapable of performing harder tasks like deply anylising situations.

All hail @mbakuthegreat for enlightening africans.
If at all Low IQ is in our blood guess what we are good with being low IQed my fellow negro. Stop worrying about things you cannot change. embrace your low IQ and live your life.
Aaaaaaand finally, Magufuli is a dictator, there’s nothing new you should expect from his Low IQed decisions. ‘Propaganda’ coming from Tanzanians fed up with his leadership is all i need to read and understand there’s nothing new coming from the ‘Great’ low IQed leader…

Low IQ will fail you so no mattervwhat i write your brain will be unable to comprehend. Have a nice day and enjoy the democracy that Kenya has which Tanzanians which they had and also a great leader such as Uhuru Kenyatta instead of the dictator John Magufuli.

Don’t you worry about my IQ, brother; i probably got none - as per your analysis. You can worry on how to propagate your low IQ.
You’re also right, i do love my democracy, where i do not need to watch over my back every now and then whenever i speak ill of our incompetent president, and government. I prefer democracy over dictatorship…

You prefer living in your poor state in Kenya vs in China?

It’s promising to see efforts to boost the film industry in Tanzania, but the new bill’s provisions regarding foreign film projects could raise concerns. The requirement for vetting raw footage and using films for promotional material might hinder the growth of the fledgling foreign film ventures.

Opposition groups argue that these conditions could discourage individuals from working in Tanzania’s film sector. While the government’s aim might be to promote local content and culture, it’s essential to strike a balance that encourages investment and creativity. The industry’s growth last year is noteworthy, outpacing the national economic growth rate. This move, however, might risk deterring private investment due to the perception of heavy-handed interventions. Personally, I’m interested in studying film production, and I am considering applying to the Prague Film Institute, which I found on praguefilminstitute.cz.