Mahesabu haziingiani hapa

Ndio tunasema kila mtu afanye kama yeye. Utajiri wa haraka huwa na hatari fulani.

Ako sawa, namtambua kutoka ile ngoma ya gospel inabamba…early 2000s, hapo kwa date ya kuzaliwa sijui. So he has been around for about 20 years. Kijana ako sawa, keep your lane.

There are few guys under 40 who have earned something for 20yrs.

Piga hesabu.

Ringtone is part of a cartel that forcefully takes over land from old wazungu and wahindi on claims of expired leases yeye ni mtu wa mkono wa Ann Kagure

here is the answer

Simple. Uhuru Kenyatta paid him millions during his campaign for a stretch of 90 days during 2013. Some reports indicated the figures to be around 500k others 1m per day. Go figure

Funny how people are quick to tarnish other peoples names soo damn easily. Well to quench your curiosities. He did an interview with Jalas, just when Jalangoo started his online gig.
Anti crick battarion, songeni kando kidogo.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tya0Ti5AH4c&ved=2ahUKEwjF6IbWotDqAhWj2eAKHdGDCdEQo7QBMAB6BAgCEAE&usg=AOvVaw0GLr9JbUuW3c0lcz8uuNcd

His words…

[ATTACH=full]313992[/ATTACH]

@herod i amekuita catamite.

Jubilee campaign money…

Ringtone ni wa 1984 ama 1994 sielewi.

This guy alilewa kakamega his mum had a restaurant in kakamega town alisomea nabongo primary…na kijana iko na ujinga mingi Sana tulikua tunaipiga even back in the day

This is the only right answer here. I really thought KTalk was onto this man but I’m seeing a lot of naive comments suggesting he ‘worked hard/smart’ to go from street boy to multimillionaire.

Unajua yule mama land grabber alikua awe deputy governor wa Nairobi? Mwenye anapenda students sana wa UoN?

800m worth for that age.Kwa hivyo gospel inabamba like they say

We getting 1994 from online

Catamite ni nini,nimemwambia we need to review that inheritance,i feel shortchanged.
@herod i umesikia

Nliskia amewekwa na sugar mama

Were Kenyan institutions manned by capable people with brains, our tax revenues zingekuwa kule juu. How guys brag with apparent wealth and file nil returns can only be explained by the fact that our critical institutions are manned by brainless appointees.

How did he end up in Mombasa? I used to see him in PCEA makupa Mombasa early 2000s mara kadhaa. Ndio alikuwa anaanza usanii.

First of all Ringtone wasnt born in 1994 but in 1989. He is 31 not 26 as you put it. He was 16 in 2005 when he was a street boy in Mombasa according to his story.

His source of income is not yet really known but people say he is a businessman makes a killing from his music.