Mai Mahiu-Suswa Rd...

Feeling good now Mr Misery? Have a great day then.

I know, Sir. I understand.

Meffi conversation. abandon thread

Everyone has a limit.

Hii ni kazi ya Miguna and his NRM army… they have gone underground and are dividing Kenya

Undermining the country, sio?:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]163084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163084[/ATTACH]

Hakuna fault, it’s just a road laid flat on the path of a seasonal torrent.

Have you been to mai mahiu/longonot in recent years?

I was there last August. But you may be right after all: KenHa confirms that there is a fault:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/03/19/kenha-reopens-mai-mahiu-suswa-road-after-backfilling-cut-off-section_c1732460

Ama aangalie picha zinazotoka sehemu hizo tu.

15 Green emojis! This is gold!

Just passed by there, Kenha have already repaired the patch.

Fault lines have always existed in the Rift Valley but someone is afraid to admit that roads were constructed without proper input from (competent)geologists. What is happening now is massive soil erosion which is now exposing these fault lines. Citizen or Nation had a geologist who explained how engineers missed vital geological hazards during the construction of Athi bridge. Engineering in Rift Valley zones is not as challenging as earthquake prone countries…its a miracle that countries such as Japan, Indonesia, Turkey, Mexico and New Zealand have roads

Very true. The fault only appears during rainy season. Plates move by about 2-10cm a year . What we have at Suswa is a whole gully. Using science to cover failures. KeNHA to provide appropriate drainage. Last year on 1st May, same spot had been covered by mud from the rains.

have you considered that William’s Hill, that slope from limuru to mai mahiu is the rift valley’s eastern escarpment?

[ATTACH=full]163114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163114[/ATTACH]

Githeri media have responded

how?

They aired the story Sir