Majaribio

Pombe ,siasa na wanawake ndio imejaa kwa hii foramu.

1 Like

what else would you rather was here? we would be happy to contribute to another issue that you started…

3 Likes

If that’s how you run your biz then you are in trouble my friend!

You are just about to sign a contract on the agreed form of payment going forward. Jiulize hivi ule saleman wa Kensalt akikuja amesweat riding his bike to every kiosk to deliver kensalt tied to his blackmamba using a bladder, atakubali the same form of payment from you, je?

2 Likes

Unless they are both closet bombers …:D:D:D

2 Likes

Leta picha so we can do a socioeconomic risk evaluation.

1 Like

Hapo umechoma multi-bet.

I stopped reading at 'cruch:eek::eek::eek::eek:'… Summary please?

Mixing business with pleasure…nugu hii utasota ukose kuamini. Never mess with stock. Sasa ata ukipewa umwage kwa dakika tano 2K zako unajua zitapotelea ivo…

3 Likes

Wewe tomba yeye but ujue Bizna yako ndio itaumia.

As other elders have mentioned it up there, but the call is yours to make. Shag her at the peril of your business noting the following:

Consider it the de facto mode of payment going forward whenever she owes you debts
bibi ya wenyewe is a no go zone

AMA utalilia kwa choo

1 Like

Ferk her ferk ya biz…what a proposition?

if you get caught itabidi uhame, na utahama pia na biashara…if ur ready for consequences ni sawa

1 Like

Rule of nunu and biz…thee shall not consume what i sell on credit.

Kuna mmoja yuko na 3k ya mine niliamua kumuachia, puthy zii

Mjamaa naona unatafuta partner kwa kibanda yako, so allow me to educate you kidogo
TYPES OF PARTNERS.
i) A dormant/sleeping/silent partner
ii) An active partner
iii) Quasi partner
iv) Normal partner
v) General partner
vi) Limited partner
vi) Minor partner

DEMERITS OF PARTNERSHIP.

1. Lack of continuity:
    In case of death, bankruptcy or insanity of one partner, the partnership might be dissolved.
  2. Profits made are shared among all partners.
  3. If disagreement occurs between partners, termination of the business can take effect.
  4. Decisions take a long time to be made because the majority have to agree first.

You welcome

1 Like

Kula kitu thao mbili ni shot nne kula shot Sita dryfry but si kwake vile unaishi kayole mtombee huko utawala ama pipeline.

So umelipwa?
Sasa enda lipa yeye 2k utombe tu.
No difference

1 Like

Kula vitu na ulete hekaya hapa baadaye

Mi niliacha kusoma after useme ukona cruch