Maji moto

There is a gory video circulating on social media of a man from congo poisoned,kicking his last breath, frothing and bleeding from the mouth.

the wife filmed the whole ordeal till the body turned pale. Story behind the story is they quarreled over finances…saw it yesterday and still feel something inside me changed.

Was driving from my MWK too so u can imagine the coincidence!

Such an evil woman. Aende kabisa na asirudie hiyo shetani.

true story

Tupewe link ya hio hekaya tena @Ice_Cube. The narration skills ya huyo alpha male ilikua yuu sana

is it wrong to have sex in the presence of her brother? - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

He needs to walk away hivyo na asirudi. Women are so crazy. He might be killed soon

Ww kwani ulichungusa cousin kama alikua seminar na sio place flani na kunguru…
Mbona trust iko btw u and your cousin na si btw husband and wife?
Hii tory nahisi ww ndo iko siida:D:D

No need to live with death threats. He should Call it quits.

He cant lie to me. We share many things together.

Kwani khupipi ni from Kiambu cownte or from Cendro ?
Haina haja kuishi na threats awachane na iyo ghaseer.next tutamuonea githeri media bila makagare…

:smiley: she won’t be forgetting any time soon. If her first reaction was to hurt him, you best believe it’s not going to go away until she does something somehow.

Step 1. Get sufuria
2. Fetch water
3. Light up gas cooker
4. Gently place sufuria with water on gas cooker
5. Stare at the sufuria till water starts to boil
If after all this time her anger has not cooled down, she hasn’t seen the potential risk to the entire family including her incarceration, then that is a cold-blooded murderer. Mwambie a @123tokambio

He should dump that bitch

Life is a road with so many signs, ignore them at your peril. Akirudi kwake after the lady apologises, 1 year later aamke siku moja na uchungu apate macagarry ilikatwa na kupewa kuku (or afanyiwe something worse), msiseme you never saw it coming.

Wakati bibi alipark bag ya bwana did she include condoms !

She is vengeful, she immediately wanted to hurt u (even if she apologizes, she’ll still want payback) Don’t go back. After 10yrs together,anafaa kukupea benefit ya doubt unless ako na video evidence.
Assume mumedivorce na move on au Italia kwa choo

Leta rink

NEVER…jitafutie twitter. Too traumatized to even open it again