Majuu to Mtaani; the culture shock!- Episode 1. Choo za shimo!

Wacha feelings boss. If you post a story expect criticism… Positive and negative… Anyway your contribution is duly noted and i appreciate your stories

Ok, @Ka-Buda, you get a B for your story-telling.

But what’s the purpose of this story if not pride? Have you educated us? Have you entertained us? Have you whatever? ???
Ni server tu ya old manki umejaza na mharo.

1 Like

Like i said from my first sentence; Some Numb-nut, player-hating hollow-skulls may not find this funny…
You need a personality transplant,and get a sense of humor while you are at it;oh…and quit reading my “proud” postings… Kubaff!

2 Likes

[SIZE=5]Get Off That Chair And Squat![/SIZE]

You are pooping wrong, squat while taking the dump

http://www.thethousandmilejourney.com/?p=348

I REMEMBER MY KLIST DEBUT WAS ON A RELATED STORY HEHEHEHEH, I STILL DONT SIT IN THE TOILET

Wow. That degenerated fast.

Ati personality transplant? What you are asking me to do is like telling me to put on colored goggles so that I may not discern the color of your shiet, or to wear a scented gas mask so that I may think your shiet smells sweet.

Thanks @ol monk . Mimi ni “odinare” and why should anyone think they are better than anyone for any reason at all. There are alot of people in Kenya who have the best quality of lives as nature would have wanted it and they don`t even know it. Majuu is over-rated by Hollywood and the movies; contentment is the key to peace of mind and happiness the rest is just Fate.(-Mhenga Kabuda 2015)

1 Like

MAJUU TUNATAMBUA ni USA tu , hatutambui UK

For a village elder you talk alot of shyte! Go take a running jump off a cliff…Bure type.

1 Like

Ata Westi,Karen na Kitisuru ni majuu.Majuu is in your head.

@Ka-Buda, your shock absorbers need strengthening. You boil very easily, and I take advantage of that trait to the maximum. If that is how you handle your Zulu missus, that’s where you go wrong, and drama may just become your second name.

Relax, take a breath and realise that nothing is really too significant to mess your feelings. Not even Aviator’s shiet on ktalk. Otherwise we will keep on bullying you.

Peace!

Saasa bibi ameigiria wapi hapa? Wi wana muno nyee ino… ndinakuorota…mmhhhh…!!!
Thii na mbere gucuha nanii wone ngikuhakura!
Thayu!

Very good. This is the spirit now.
Na ùmenyage niîngoragwo na irima, ti mbegú. Ùkùhakura kîî?

Ndingi-itikia itonete! Ikira mbica haha,irima riuru no ria nyoka!

1 Like

Simtranslate your exchanges hata si tucopy. Hehehe

@Ka-Buda anaitisha mbisha ya quma. Nitapiga nikiiosha, otherwise you may not like it as it is.

Or you don’t mind bloody coomers or soiled sanitary pads nikuwekee saa hii?

Hehehehe.

you forgot the bit of flies slapping your butt cheeks on their way out with their wings thanking for delivering fresh supplies of shit? No matter what my home will always be my home and I gladly use the pit latrine whenever I go geshagi . but I understand this kaniggar.he has never been to Kenya and he knows nothing about it that much and it will be wrong for someone to criticize him .Nice story though

you forgot the bit of flies slapping your butt cheeks on their way out with their wings thanking for delivering fresh supplies of shit? No matter what my home will always be my home and I gladly use the pit latrine whenever I go geshagi . but I understand this kaniggar.he has never been to Kenya and he knows nothing about it that much and it will be wrong for someone to criticize him .Nice story though