Making a Comeback in the Transportation Industry.

Just used the 3m to run and camoaign for an MCA in the coming ge. The returns are guaranteed.
Mambo ya ma3 washana naye.

Actually ma3 is a very viable and easy bizna. I think mine ilinipa shida juu I wasn’t fully prepared to take the dip whole heartedly together with my legs. Sikuwa nimejua exactly what I want. Guys with like 5 ma3s are adding and pimping new ma3s here and there. Ikiwa its bad as is painted hawangekuwa wanaongezea.

Siezi elezea kuhusu hii sekta. Wacha ningoje the good doctor na wengineyo

Sources of income maxima. Focus
[/QUOTE]

But he’s also paying someone else to drive his matatu.
And why does he need any other advice after getting it from someone with 30 years experience in the industry?

Si kwanza ajaribu bahati na moja badala ya aingize Tatu zimchome mbaya Sana.
Investments that one goes all in ni zenye si crowded, sahii look at the industry in review.

But he’s also paying someone else to drive his matatu.
And why does he need any other advice after getting it from someone with 30 years experience in the industry?
[/QUOTE]

is always advisable to consults more that 2 experts when it comes to matter of investments Boss,Remember is my hard earned cash not the NYS cash,Furthermore if it takes me one or 2 years to accumulate that cash,Why should i be in a hurry to spent it in a few days

I was to comment but it the peasant thing hit me… MRasta does not know rich or poor…
IGNORE.

moja in the longrun ataumia…abuy moja sahii ,angojee august aeke ingine…zimtafutie pesa ya peak season frm August to jan

exactly…am sure hapa kuna watu wamesomeshwa na hii biz

QUOTE=“Gratified, post: 940339, member: 14213”]Si kwanza ajaribu bahati na moja badala ya aingize Tatu zimchome mbaya Sana.
Investments that one goes all in ni zenye si crowded, sahii look at the industry in review.
[/QUOTE]

moja in the longrun ataumia…abuy moja sahii ,angojee august aeke ingine…zimtafutie pesa ya peak season frm August to jan then atulie hadi io mwaka iishe abuy ingine

comp insurance ni -200k per year
Long distance box inaleta 5k after two days .

Mm kama peasant napita tu,
Hiyo inakaa itabeba birrionaires tupu,
Sina shuku,
Tupatane stage huku.

Ok I think you did not learn much

However, I guess you are brave to give it a second try

For starters, have a top traffic police on your payroll… helps avoid alot of money going out

Be the conductor, you will control the money inlet better…

You are wise to avoid town service, but still long distance has cartels especially past thika huko

Goodluck

Those figures are neither here nor there-Good for preliminary calculations many thanks Billionare

Yes. It’s profitable, but Sasa Wangu ni pioneers, when matatus were the thing and owning one wasn’t easy, Sasa by the time guys are flocking into the industry, alikuwa na almost 10 so hata when profits are low bado anapata kakitu Kazuri.

true…mimi wale najua ni wa enzi ya 1992…bado nissan urvan zimeshikilia

Matatu matatu, afadhali kulease shamba mahali upande mahindi ama ngano.
Those who started kitambo have the upper hand newbies its waste of time.

There is a reason nasema 6k-8k…haulipi mtu…marupurupu zote ni zako. Remember you are driving the van without a makanga. You pocket ALL the cash…the income is airtight. Na gari ni diesel sio petrol. Unless you are lazy, there is no reason you shouldnt pocket that amount.

Ukitaka kujua mtu ataumia kwa matatu industry skiza tu ile figure ataquote ya kubuy hiyo matatu. If you still dont know that a diesel van costs below 2 million when you import, unaendea kwa dealer na 2.5mil, ushaanza hasara hata kabla matatu yako ianze kazi…hasara ya 500k. Secondly, investment ya above 2 million ikileta peanuts (below 5k per day) naonanga ni loss. There is a better way to use that cash to make the same figure in a day. Assuming total costs ya kubuy, insurance, sacco, etc ni 2.4 million…hata heri nibuy shamba ya 2 million na nianze biashara na hiyo 400k…I can be lucky to make that 5k per day in that biz bila stress ya matatu…na bado nitakuwa na shamba ya 2 mil. Kama hujiendeshei hiyo mat, utachomeka…I can guarantee that in writing. The only mat unaweza make pesa kama hujiendeshei ni 33 seater kupanda…juu hata after kuibiwa etc, bado utabaki na 8k-10k after ALL expenses. 14 seater nowadays ni kama nduthi, it is a DIY business haiwezi support dere, karao, mechanic na mwenyewe. Na juu mwenyewe ndiye analipwa mwisho, pesa inaishia kwa mechanic kabla afikiwe

Matatu shida