Making money online

watu wa writing najua so many wamemake it,actually they decided ikuwe their main hustle,

so kuna academic writting,transcription,article writting na kama we ni msee it hata kuhustle.com have very nice offers,there is just alot. The tricky part is learning and knowing what to do,it ia never an overnight success,you have to work for it

ni vitu unaclick ama ni kazi inahitaji akili na masomo?

Try intellzoom. They pay $2 per study n only takes around 4 mins to complete. They always send me those invitation emails to complete the study but have only completed one. They pay through paypal. Also try Transcription. Best paying ones are academic writing. However, find a way to become a chegg tutor and thank me later

Importing stuff from AliExpress and Alibaba and selling locally…I recently imported a valve controller for water drips from AliExpress at 4k while same sold here for 14k

Also try iWriter. its the easiest one to join but be prepared to shove your sleeves and work tirelessly or your account gets banned with all your earnings for poor quality work. Lastly Upwork is there for anything and everything you can do online. The secret is getting clients

1. Black Ops!

Here is my take, though I’m no guru but I’ve made some decent cash online:
Find a niche, get an exact-match domain, create content or useful materials/resources with regard to that niche, find your target audience, create an up-sell somewhere within your funnel and make your sale. Rinse and repeat. Be your own boss.
For instance, if:
I want to start selling toys to Kenyans.
Step 1: Find keywords that people within your target region use to search for toys to buy (You need a good keyword tool for this).
Step 2: Register an exact-match domain for your website. (If you find that according to your keyword tool, the most searched for phrase is “cheap toys in kenya”, you can have your domain as “www.cheaptoyskenya.com”). Believe you me this will be very handy when search engines rank you for that long-tail keyword.
Step 3: Don’t start hard-selling right off the bat. Create some amazing content for your target readers talking about toys, their benefits etc. Take your time to get to know your audience. Create some social media buzz. Create a following and establish your authority in this niche. Engage with the target audience first. Get to know exactly what they need.
Step 4: Offer reviews of various toys and this is the point at which you introduce your products, cleverly. Same way you would weave through a sale in person,
Step 5: Sell, rinse, repeat.
Step 6: Mullah in plenty!!!

If you need a website, app or any assistance on any of the issues stated above, don’t hesitate to drop a query in my box tunukishe kitunguu pamoja :D:D:D

Following

Let me do a thread about this

Waiting.

I’m deft with words, which website would you recommend?

Did you get my thread tag?

If you posses or can develop these qualities; discipline, patience, confidence, taming greed and average ability to learn, then start learning online forex and stocks trading.

any online resources/sites you can recommend for a beginner?

Start here to get the basics

Thanks. What about a demo acc, who would you recommend?

Ot was Canadian

they discovered the vpn trick and locked out many people

mkubwa sii u expound on no 7

He he he, boss!

Kuna ile iliwa FACEBOOK UTESTER, tulikula kabla tubaniwe, we jst needed kuisntall that app and thats it, it took servery of what u doing online then inalipa endmonth