Making the move

@Kasighau Nilikua nangoja custodian wa archives @Ice_Cube akuje luckily hio file ilikua bado registry:D:D:D:D:D:D
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/thie-ukiumaga.22685/

bad move but if she likes you doesnt matter what moves you make ata kama ni turn off hes gonna hit that …but if she doesnt ata uende mars ukuje na ka meteorite iyo hupewi unless of course she can do anything for that gold

Ice Pubes ni clerk wa registry. Hii maneno ya kujipea cheo mzito kama @jimmy_m mtawacha

Why was it a turn off, Did she want nyama kwa nyama? or ???!!! I’ve bought condoms when we are with a chick and I give them to carry, and they look happy doing so.

We go take a shower together…

tulia kasee files hukaa registry before zikue transferred kwa archives any proper clerk knows that

Very true; once a girl likes or loves you for that matter, she just falls in place and achilias herself without a lot of prodding. If she doesn’t, you have to apply extra effort - That’s where most men throw in money. Back in campo there were those loose ones though: You wink at her and she comes with her thuruari on her head.

For me, the easiest way was to watch a horror movie with a lady in darkness. Worked perfectly almost all the time. I should thank the producer of Saw for the good job.

this question makes me suspect that you are a blue handler disguised in pink. its odd for such advice to be sought by a girl.

The easiest for me is when alcohol and music are involved.

I wish I could like this twice.

Safi mmpata rink… mimi sipendi kuzoeana na mtu

following

O

Pink handles wamecatch feelings ajab

[CENTER]https://scontent.fnbo3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/cp0/e15/q65/p320x320/17796118_1365583023490978_3267156130247626716_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=be3a7e449c76722510e8b705005d31be&oe=5954D964[/CENTER]

Hahaha why not bana

There are no particular ‘smooth lines’ that can disrobe a girl, work on non-verbal cues that suggest carnal pursuits and her clit will be yours to peruse.

seduction does not start at the house. make her want you even before she comes over… she’ll start taking off her panties the moment anaingia kwa mlango.

Boss hii internal rhyme yako ni intentional?
Cues,
Pursuits,
Peruse…

i am very much in like with this gif

Move peleka kwa draught. Shika mamaa upatie mate ukivua surali. shuma iingie ndani bila siasa