MAKUTANO 7

Ungemnyima hiyo job ungejua hujui my dear

3 Likes

Ujue ni kuzoea tabia mbaya. The very next day aka come tena with his female counterpart in tow, equally as young with the same bad ass attitude demanding for jobs. The job I’d given the young boy had not even been completed. Infact gardener alimpata amelala hapo tu when he was supposed to be working. I told them both, ‘simameni hapo kwa gate narudi.’ I went behind the house and got my two deadly German shepherd dogs. Nikafungua gate alafu kwa umbali I barked, ‘if they ever make a mistake of knocking on my gate again I will release both dogs to tear them into small pieces.’ They scattered like fools, sipendi ujinga.

9 Likes

Hehehe. Tarantinoh, hii avatar yako inafanya ukae zako ni Rhumba tu.

1 Like

Yeah right

Shait

1 Like

They think the world owes them

1 Like

with such aggression from our police, one day we’ll live without any fear

Sad they hired a taxi and the innocent driver also got killed

:D:D:D:D Hizo pia ni zangu akina Masiku, Franco, tshala means, Les Mangelepa, my former neighbors super mazembe. The picture of Steve Biko of South Africa.
Hiyo Ngoma inanikumbusha a late cuzo who was a fan.

3 Likes

i have a slim feeling that he too was aware of their intentions

3 Likes

That driver knew he was carrying thugs.Tamaa ya pesa tu.

1 Like

Probably a thug too. Ni mtu amezoea kubeba hao wezi.

3 Likes

really?you want to go there

:slight_smile: Hatujakutaja :rolleyes:

2 Likes

Fangi…

:smiley:
Hata mimi naskiza zote. Kutoka Vybz mpaka Maroon Commandos and everything in between.

1 Like

@Purple agree with you. These young fools feel entitled and are very lazy. Came across a youthman the other day complaining vile life ni noma akaniomba kazi. Connected him with my boyz at a certain plant. The guy comes late, messes up with team morale na hiyo ubad ass yake na hajui kazi etc. Kicked him after only 4 days akaenda kwa polisi kuandika OB ati termination bila kumlipa. Very silly entitled shits

1 Like

@Kirwa saw Odinga yesterday, near mpambe area of California. Inakaa Kayole ni kumoto sana.

majamaa hawana amani

2 Likes

Here you go:

[MEDIA=zippyshare]file=FnEXW1Gv;server=14[/MEDIA]

http://supremacysounds.com/downloads/

2 Likes