Malaya ni malaya tu

Oneitis is a very dangerous disease, i am 100% sure that u will still take her back even tho u know someone has been splitting her cameltoe. Bibi yako anaeza tombwa hapo mbele yako but bcoz of oneitis utamsamehea. Oneitis has brought even kings and rulers of the nation down.

Solution: Zoea kukula madem warembo ndio uache kuona as if having a woman in the house is an achievement.

You are not a Beta Male but you are about to be one. She is a Kunguru by all means, how comes that she has the audacity to chat with another guy at your place ? already the guy took his slices , you are the beta male. Move on young Lion.

:smiley: huyo jamaa ni meffi ya singo matha hajielewi

[ATTACH=full]285089[/ATTACH]

AT some point we have to be serious and give out real advice, men be going through shit out there, na hatuna mtu wa kuongelesha, regardless of how mtu anelelewa, single mums, seperated parents, or in functional marriages.

He should have dumped her like yesterday

He should realize that she is only sorry she got caught, if it was a honest appology ingekuja way before aingie box, like when they started vibing

Chenye @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii atasema au amesema is the truth in this situation

Niaje @administrator salimia manki

Guys need to get one thing straight…no woman today will block her friends and old flames just bcoz y’all dating, esp not today. U will be surprised how many married women are being ferrked out here by young boys. Zile masiku za commitment and faithfulness ziliisha na mababu zetu my fren.

Went on a date with a girl last night. I asked her if she got tested after her last partner and she said yes. We fucked, it was good, came down her throat. We went to sleep after but I knew she couldn’t be trusted so I asked her again if she had been tested. She confessed she was last tested 1.5 years ago, and I know she had unprotected sex with her previous partners.

Now I have to get tested.

Fuck.

I was even planning to open up a business for her because she lost her job recently under circumstances that she was not able to explain to me

Maybe she lost the job cause of gross misconduct. And the fellow conductee could be new intern who happens to be the guy you are referring to.

ha ha …women are like the ice-berg that sank the titanic…their dark character is bigger than what you see…
this is also the same thing a beta-male friend of mine found, her fiancee discussing sex styles with some dude…akaambiwa ni for fun…
kumbe kunguru inapigwa mti na neighbor wawili…

My friend later learnt that the 2 guys even fought physically kwa plot over the kunguru… mmoja akahama lakini wakaendelea kumpea mti…

If you find your lady cheating or flirting with some guy, there are more that are getting pussy… so they don’t event chat about it…

Conversation zinakuwanga tu …“uko wapi?”, “nipate place xxx”, “mara an mpesa message here and there”…

Be wise nigger

Wow! The amount of ignorance in this thread is overwhelming. I can’t get my head around it.:oops::oops:

Run brother run…and don’t look back.

Lete hekaya omwani

Tunangoja hekaya

:D:D:D huwezi bishana na God

Wewe ni mochinga sana. Imagine her saying for fun and you just listening, na bado watu wa juakali huko gikomba wanalia hakuna customer wa shoka?