Male Friendzone-Does it exist?

Really now:rolleyes:

i have heard 3 ladies on friend zone for quite some time, But when i look back, all i see is dents and debts. am preparing now to unleash the fisi in me.

It is actually possible. There is this chic who is my bestfriend. it is fair to say we friendzoned each other when we met 5 years ago because we both agreed sex would kill our friendship.

1 Like

A nice man u are. But debts must b paid. Thou’ its like you will make them pay by sleeping with them?

@Fisi Icecube this is possible. Change ua ways tafadhali

1 Like

Maybe I have yet to meet that “Friend” :stuck_out_tongue: but tutapatana tu

1 Like

no…call my gang and beat their ass off…Common, of course whats your take?. i find it hard to go for someones throat ati you owe me this. ill end up dry frying them.

1 Like

Na mimi naonelea ule atamaliza kusoma aweke picha

I have ladies who are best friends of mine…we talk about everything. …only problem is that they always end up wanting to dry fry me…I usually decline politely but they always end up getting mad at me and trying to make me jealous by telling me about all the other men trying to hit it and who might even get lucky…

5 Likes

[ATTACH=full]12432[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

You guys remind me of that black man/gay who is in America’s top Model

[ATTACH=full]12433[/ATTACH]

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s only me, but girls I initially consider to be ugly start looking sexy once I get to know them.

Fuuuuuuurk, maybe some girl out there thinks I’m ugly. GODDAMNIT!

2 Likes

Yes this are the kind you would find in an animated banter with the ladies always

1 Like

:smiley: at least you have your cubes unlike @kush yule mnono

It’s not like I walk around without a shirt so by the time a girl is seeing them… it’s too late.

My back shows through my clothes especially the upper back. Women love backs, right?

1 Like

But

But if ur cute hakuna kitu kama no sex…walai i have to chomp that cookie…

1 Like

True and when money is involved inakua drama design ya soap…

2 Likes

@Nameberry1 you really serious ama unapima guys tu!!

1 Like