Male -Late 30s Seeking Female 28-40 yrs..For friendship/Maybe More..

Geithika Njamba!

Nanimakwapa alienda Wapi? and the smelly pussy, if she cleans up I bet she’d make a good mate… anyway my punany is always clean and open for you…

1 Like

hun…theres a difference between alone and lonely…

2 Likes

Nauliza tu. I can throw down pretty well in the kitchen but rice is my achilles heel. I see you have the magic powers that I don’t.

ni kwega murata,karigo kau gakoragwo na ngoma nyinge muno,gekwenda kuhurwo muti

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]11579[/ATTACH]

1 Like

ask mollis for some tips on how to keep a bitch happy

1 Like

hiyo chakula iko sawa

1 Like

I bet it is hehehehe… But like they say;the proof is in the pudding. Turama!..

1 Like

Ni ukweli. But i am at that stage where i cant continue to lie to myself that i am happy alone. It is Lonely being alone and i need Companionship more than anything. It is nice to know that someone somewhere is waiting for you to come home or just to have a grown up conversation about things with someone who you trust. Some things you cant get from a friend or your kids…

2 Likes

Asante buda. I was a chef many years ago but i dont enjoy cooking anymore and dont even go there about washing dishes;that just puts me off cooking kabisa but when i am in the mood and i have time,i can throw together a 3 course meal in 1 hour No sweat!

Sasa tutakusaidia aje…when you find atleast a nice companion will you really be content?'??.good pple dnt come easy

You didn`t answer my question.
How old are you? …Because you are putting ideas in my head…

I promise i will be content @Purr_27 . I am not perfect but i will give you my all… I will not contact "old childhood Female friends " because that might make you Jealous and i vow to strive to be Your Knight in Shinning Armour!.

1 Like

lol your life is a hurricane of crazy. I’m old enough to see that

2 Likes

Sisemi mimi …with whoever you get,I highly doubt mimi siwesmake ku kuhandle

1 Like

Kila kitu ni kujaribu. By the way,the real Kabuda is a very shy retiring Virgin. I just say all these things to make up for my inadequacies,…Haki!..

:D:D

Dont worry utapata :slight_smile:

1 Like

niaje purr