Male Thought Process

:D:D:D:D

Donā€™t believe everything you read here. You may think some here are even gay but I believe in real life they are good husbands with kids

1 Like

Ndio maana nakwambia babako alipoteza pesa kukupeleka shule, Hiyo kizungu yote na huna akili ya kufikiria,

whatā€™s with theseā€¦erā€¦men this morning?

thumping

hehe biach pliz,i aint that insecure,fyi i never ask,they are the once who initiate so its always polite to reciprocate, you will never hear @junkie asking a biach how was it baiby,shesā€™s always to tired and breathless to talk

lol.go fuck @bati bwoy you dog fucker

Go on make your life worthwhile

Your Bile will choke you, take the phone, call mum and tell her she hurt you real bad with her orgasm noises you can even cry out the bile .Its difficult not to have a father figure

2 Likes

dont try to convince us, convince yourself first since it sounds like you do not even believe this statement

Iā€™m sure that Alejandro guy is one of them. The faithful ones.

1 Like

Huyu mama si ameamka na kisirani.

mbona waona kisirani yangu pekee and am responding to some insecure short men that decided to use my thread to improve their ego?

3 Likes

Like seriously, when a man posts about how women are bi.tches all men join in the chorus lakini mwanamke akipost kitu anatusiwa kama makanga. Halafu watu wanashangaa kwa nini the pink handles donā€™t contribute often.

1 Like

Men need not to be so vitriolic.

3 Likes

Correction: That imaginary friend was a pigment of your imagination,he was not your father and no he did not live under your bed. Mum lied to you to make you feel better.

1 Like

@Trina tread carefully from this hyenas.
Take this advice kama from your big siz

3 Likes

:smiley:

You never knew? pfffft Your mum could also have been a troll only that she never had the psycho-motor skills to type onto a key board.

That bald man that is flashing in your mind may have been the one that made your mum scream your name you now see him in every corner you turn to

:eek:Wanakijiji ,have we really reached such a point??:confused:

F.P kuja hapa hata kama uko na mimba usaidie Trisha

1 Like