Mama kanisa mtamu ajab.

Top-notch hekaya, 5 star to be precise. Unafaa kupigwa promoshen ASAP kama hekaya master. Just the right amount of aromat to spice it up. Unasoma and you can literally feel everything including the ambiance kwa iyo ofisi.

On the flip side, inakaa ulipoteza kazi figment of imagination ikakua on steroids. Uyo mathee nashuku alikua na sauti ya chura or was just some basic local mama wa kanisa coz surely, how can the universe deal you all the right cards? What are the odds of a perfect pianist meeting a perfect vocalist and both being mutually smitten by the other? :D:D

‘‘Shetani akafanya ile kitu’’, hapo umenimaliza :D:D:D. huyu shetani anafaa tumpige mob justice !!:D:D

Sande senior.Imagination on steroids?I like that.Lakini omwami hiyo mama ilikua optimum as far as pysique endowments were concerned.Messed up my dating life to some extent thogh ju sasa tuyounglings my age appeared immature and financially needy.

A nice made up story. No one in his right mind would dare publish his erotic escapades with someone’s wife to the tiniest detail like this. Mwaga ulale

Hekaya swafi

Chumbi

Hekaya mufti

Hahaa.I just happen to be a good storyteller.I will manufacture tit bits to create relativity and realness.Forget about the steak and focus on the skeletal structure.Hii ni true story omwami.

Nice hekaya you have way with words. Karibu kijiji

Safi sana

Narration skills ni fuego! On point like 12 O’clock

Excellent.
You have a way with words.

Yuo killed it.
great heka

The reason why the hekaya is flowing flawlessly ni juu ya mixture of Swa, English and slang in the narrative.
I think the CBC commission should adopt these types of composition.
Ama niaje @Addi Teacher ?

Elder @Edu Smitten Hii content unafaa kuweka paybill tunalipia.Premium content namna hii should not be free. Kumbe state capture ilikua imeenda na top notch Hekayarists namna hii. I thank God you are jobless. Ghaseer.

We mary magdalene siku hizi unaangalilia kijiji ukiwa leafy suburbs na Mutheu. Karibu.

nice narration

Hekaya swafi, certified only with mental images! Next time weka picha ya SDA Church ndio tujua hakuna beats

This hekaya is too long

Hahaa.Before nipate connections za diaspora wacha nizidi kuwasimulia.