Mama Mboga

But @captain obvious anasema ukweli. Mimi kuna Dem wale mnamake jokes nao occasionally, jioni moja ananikol nimsaidie kufunga bed alikua amehamia around. Time nilikua namaliza kufunga bed ilikua kitu saa mbili usiku…nilidryfry papo hapo

It’s a once in a blue moon thing and every dog has its day… Juzi tu kuna dem we see each other everyday apa job na sijawai mkatia or anything but we talk all manner of things…so happened juzi nikampea lift tukitoka job coz she works nearby…so kuigia kwa jalopy hivi we hugged something we’ve never done before, ata lift sijawai mpea before. kidogo kidogo akanipea pek. At the back of my mind am like damn! Seize the opportunity motherfucker.
So nikakamata lips nkampea mate proper and she did not resist…Pole pole nikagraduate kwa boobs next thing i was finger fucking her…
Am a lot of things but am not reckless so dryfry was out of question so ilibidi ni reschedule mechi… I’ll have you know match day was a success :smiley:

This story can only excite ktalk bachelors with a very long dry spell.

Wababa wa Kenyatalk wamekasirishwa sana na hiyo hekaya :D:D:D

Elder rusha number ya dem wa ku editiwa cv.

:D:D:D

This will not happen…chance lost

Read and understand the last paragraph msee

Anytime you will try to schedule for that match you will be taken into endless loops…Good luck

:smiley: Wee mzee

Juvenile. Uliomba kula sasa. Acha kusumbua wazee. If you cannot swim you have no business getting into the ocean.

And the tallest too. Kila mtu hapa ni 6.2

Ata picha ya accomplishments section kwa CV banae

Kuongea ukweli hapo hujadanganya, nikekasirika kama fwakin

Mumeamua kuokota boy wa saiba videvu hazishiii.

[ATTACH=full]480027[/ATTACH]

Umesahau climax umetuacha hanging… Alipata hiyo job?

:smiley:

Aendelee na story

Wewe endelea kukaribisha ukimwi 2.0