Mama Rosa and other myths

In my previous job kilikuwa na jamaa kama huyo, one time ali faint in the office due to njaa, he had tried to pull a 5 day fast. And after that got pneumonia due to his low immunity brought about by that fast.

cheza chini kwanza tuone itakuwaje

Mi kusema ukweli, naogopa kuingilia wenye ni watumishi wa Mungu,kama ye ni fake, God wll deal with him, kama ye ni wa ukweli, woe unto me if I have castigated him/her. What of T.B Joshua??

fuck all the prophesy crap

Some of them ‘prophet’ have been deceived by an evil spirit, they actually believe what they say. Satan exploits our greed for power, fame and money and we get cornered. Satan shows them visions and gives them powers to even do wonders but they lose their soul. Others are told they world is about to end and when it does not, they murder their followers and commit suicide

maliza hekaya

hehehe…simalizi hio. Nimeandika ingine.

can we safely conclude that wewe ni miracle baby wa Owuor???

:D:D:D:D
That would be seriously ferked up. Met does not mean what you think.
The man used to come and preach in the faculty offices during tea break.

kwa hivyo hakukamua … ama wacha tu

You might be my brother
But mines name is a fucker named Bashiri
Huko muhothi ni 1000 kupanda.
Badj hujahesabu tithe, anointing oil na 'bahasha

Remember for a human being to function properly they need to be
Intellectually stimulated by learning new things, physically involved by working, sexually satisfied and spiritually nourished. Since Kenyans turned away from the traditional ways to raise our spirits we’re left with hii ya kaburu ya kutumia Bibilia. If you’re not spiritually nourished you will end up looking for it in the wrong places with disastrous consequences.

Mama Rosa…Amefufuka…haleluya