Man beats wife with a hammer

What if your sister actually deserved it?

Ama yeye ni malaika?

shait

Dont justify violence. Plenty of these cases happen with no provocation but yall just believe that theres no way a man can go out and do such with no provocation,lemme tell you, men do this to kids too, what did the kid do? Panulia Marto? Keep defending this shit one day it’ll be someone you really care about not some other stupid bitch who ‘provoked’ a man. Being violent is a sickness. Theres no excuse to resort to violence. No excuse. And you are an idiot if you think different . As a father I dont expect this kind of justification to sick behavior.

proper throwback:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H29EOI2aDk

Bwana hii kupiga wanawake mnafaa muache. Why can’t I divorce her if it’s no longer working? Mimi siezi piga bibi bana, ikishindikana achaneni tu. That wife is someone’s daughter & sister!

It looks too bad, Grey matter all over. I wish her well, anyway

You are saying the woman deserved it?

Deserved it how? There will never be justification for these kind of brutality. Absolutely no justification. Ufanyie sister yangu hivo? My friend nitakufinya makende na niing’oe na pliers! Lubish!

Sure. But in this madness, there must be a story in both sides. May be the mad was insane. Not justified, anyway.

1. You will not do shit.
  2. When it comes to domestic violence many women actually deserve what they get.
  1. I asked, “what if…?”.
  2. I was speaking in the context of your sister.
  3. I did not say this woman deserved to suffer those injuries.

mimi ni pure blood

:D:D:D:D:D,mwoman didn’t use her briffaults law privilege properly ,used her feelings instead of her head,ona Sasa Hana kichwa but she didn’t need it anyway

Sometimes you can be intelligent!

Sisi waswahili husema [SIZE=7]Mwanamke akikosa hupigwa lakini sio kwa rungu [/SIZE][SIZE=4]au vipi @Meria Mata .[/SIZE]

hii mwaka wanawake hawaonewi huruma

This reminds me of Lester and his wife in Fargo sn1, wife used to ridicule him too much till jamaa akasnap one day na kumplantia nyundo kichwani…This is barbaric and sad though