Man City to Lose

4-0! 24th minute.

24 minutes Man City-Chelsea 4-0

Chelshit wamewapanulia kabisa, afadhali assnal warijaribu kuresist kidogo.

Hii game ikuwe restarted, Chelsea was ready.

Woooi my stomach and head are pounding as if Red Indians and Masai Morans are camped in there. This is tooooo embarrassing. Debating whether to continue watching or switch off the damn thing along with my phone. The goading from work colleagues is giving me some acidity.:mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Leta paybill nikununulie mzinga…I understand your pain juu ya ile mateso tulipitia na mourinho.

This was expected…but what is happening is truly embarrassing…m here to offer my shoulder…

Missy Murats reta paybill ya randan

The Mafia needs to give city another EPL 2018/19 2019/20 and a CL to pep
Best manager of all time
An incoming treble :cool:

Ah here you are…:saitan:It would help a little if you could stop laughing at us noogle eno;). This is going to be one of the worst games I have ever cheered on. Looks like we are sleep walking into a 10-0 end.:mad:

They have humiliated us. The best team won. Hands up. But I don’t the players are motivated enough to play for Sarri. He should be sacked

Sina paybill and I need to get drunk and seriously legless, niimbe my fav karaoke songs off tune etc to make me feel better but walahi niko sober on a day like this??? this is a travesty. Pls can Kenyan Man United goons huku Rando stop ringing me:mad:? nii ndire showe wao thaa ishi…kikikiki

Me and 2,000 others love this!:D:D:D:D

Looooooool

At least a 2-0 and towards the end but hii kufagiliwa is too much? That shellacking aka kichapo ya doggie at the beginning is too much to handle. Now the papers will finish us kesho. Oh the mauling will be brutal. So glad siendi job…

I am not a fan of Chelsea, but 6-0, eish … Too much men. I was expecting 1-0, 0-0 or such. Lakini …

Bournemouth 4-0 Chelsea
City 6-0 Chelsea.

Digi might be onto something here. Hope uliwekelea.
In other news,arsenal congrats,you’ve gone to fifth.

We’re finished as a club. Sarri out aende akavute sigara sake huko. Utter nonsense. Ni wapi kuna live band Leo?

Wooi some friends I keep need recycling…

Its the way u lose that matters…going down without a fight is too much…I pity Chelsea fans…