Man Has Discovered Nothing. Electricity, Nuclear Fussion Etc Are All Natural Occurrences

Osungu ngumu ama nini aiseh. harnessing ndio mtindo,nothing has been discovered

[ATTACH=full]320006[/ATTACH]

and if Elephants are the smaller version of Mammoths, could there have been Human Giants who were responsible for the Pyramids?

[ATTACH=full]320007[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]320008[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]320009[/ATTACH]

The moment you start on QAnon bs, there is no stopping.
There is no conspiracy theory you don’t believe.
You always 100% end up a mad man.

Also, there’s a difference between ‘discover’ and ‘invent’.

Go watch Ancient Aliens udecide from apo

invent = discover

discover ≠ invent

the burj khalifa and many other buildings around the world are much bigger and more complex than the giza pyramids. Pyramids are only a marvel because they were constructed without modern machinery. But you must note it took 20 years and hundreds of thousands of workers to build the pyramids. Today, such a project would not make economic sense, it is why it is a marvel but if it had to be done, it could be done with enough time, like 20 years and unlimited access to the state treasury and a king willing to direct all the resources of the state to one building. To make the more complex burj khalifa it took around 12,000 workers with modern equipment and around six years of time with consideration given to the economics of the project, even though dubai is extremely wealthy.

Before You confuse the kijiji further let me correct you by telling you, You cannot compare the Burj to the pyramids… the only similarity within the two is the monumental value… beyond that, nothing compares, even our modern tech can’t do a pyramid in 20yrs from scratch…

yes it can. Have you seen the luxor in las vegas [ATTACH=full]320060[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]320061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]320062[/ATTACH]

You are tripping bro… :D:D:D If the Luxor is your rabbit, then you are going to tell us that mabati hipped roof over you village simba is a pyramd as well…

the point is that there is nothing magical about the physics and engineering of the pyramids. It would be expensive and a waste of time

Y’all hung up on semantics, really.

Ni kama hata hujaskiza kitu huyo engineer amesema hapo kwa hiyo kanda yako…

You invent a product.
You discover a fact.

The iPhone was invented.
Electromagnetic waves were discovered.

Hi, everybody. I believe that the resistor plays a very important role in working with electricity. My brother had a firm. A huge company that sells various products. Once they had a short circuit in their office and the main office caught fire, miraculously managed to survive. But the documents and money could not be saved. So my brother was on the verge of dying, and then he was on the verge of going bankrupt. Later proved that this is not due to high-quality resistors. And they said that EBG resostor is best. They said that this is one of these resistors that are famous for their quality, they should not be saved.

Define:

1. Invention,
  2. Innovation,
  3. Discovery,

ION,
When you say that 4 X 4 has always been 16, are you absolutely correct?
What Base are you using?
2, 3, 4, 10, …?
And do you realise that “Someone” had to invent a number system and then someone else figured out how to use it for everyday use?
Indeed, Einstein was limited in his general relativity law by lack of the required mathematical techniques.
Calculus, trigonometry, Integration, differentiation, statistics, arithmetic, among others, were not extracted form someones “where the sun never shines”.

@Ndindu busy here calling people boneheads and negroes, lakini boss hizi ni kama uchungu za kukamuliwa khupipi na headmaster, then allegedly hooking up na malayer sugu ya Mumias (before being outed as a hekaya)

This I believe. Our minds and train of thought are only limited to what we know so far. Man’s brains is still evolving and I believe there’s far more out there the universe has in store for humanity. Look at what humans have done in the last 200 years only and imagine the possibilities 500 years from now. They’ll look at us like the Flintstones 500 years from now.

Lol.
Even Somalia can build much bigger pyramids without foreign assistance.
And it wouldn’t take more than 18 months.

nature created everything… knowledge & education is needed to unravel the secrets …but some religions tell us not to educate unashangaa wtf