man Kush

Lazima nimpigie ndimunegenie kae aritandaga agishario nkt…why is Rwaka in capitals:D? and you have left out your digs Kiambia:Dna Gathanga…haki we have a bad name. My paternal/maternal grandparents hail from the hoods you have mentioned so I know the regions very well and as far as Githunguri, Kagwe, Kafuko, Rironi…

Nitajitetea…I miss him a lot on this board.

Personally got no issues with those area infact I’m now at Kagwe , but they all have tinted history for a long generation ! Just to mention most old ladies mama mbogas pale marigit managed to build descent build !their side hustle was being work on by Asian men !

I agree. Some I know are v loaded but the stuff they had to go thru wacha tuu but they educated their children. You know those Mamas used to wake up early and go source the best veg at 5? There is one that died years ago and let over 200,000 ksh under the bed.
I hear time and time again that there is a connection between a man and a woman who handles his food. This is why guys sleep with mboches.

Where are you in Kagwe? near the girls’ school or near Gatamaiyu, Kamburu, Gashoire…

Was at kagwe madukani ,kununua fobe , kuongea na wazee . Githunguri - ruiru road @spear , uhuruto waishugurikie !

That makes me so nostalgic. Matimbei area kuko aje? Hiyo kuongea na wasee is killing me.

hii kijiji itanionyesha maneno…nduko na mweni hawaezi kuwa suspects rakini waithelelo hamikanyangishi chini???hahaaaaaaa #kabilakwanza

Yes, my O’dude was last seen in Syokimau. But I remain suspect no 1.

Vumbi everywhere

This is bad. Pls don’t say that and am assuming potholes ndio zetu?

Let him rest in pussy.

Cant disappear in Kenya. Its rather odd to say the least.

kwani wewe @Miss Finest Wine unaishi muchatha na unajua kiambu county yote? what do you do for a living? :D:D

I am an MCA. Kiti ni sisi tumekalia said Uhuru at Ntimama’s burial:D:D:D:D:D:D:DI know the region v well, naweza kukupeleka a 2 day trip ya ajabu. Strange… that you are the 1st person to sound/smoke me out about knowing Kiambu kiasi makes me laugh. Most folk concentrate on me ‘knowing Randan’.

I could e-see @kasaman at Kagwe shopping Center jana.

MCA wa muchatha ni Hon. Ngichu a down to earth nigga ! Niliona ameweka floodlights pale stage ya shule ! @Miss Finest Wine is a patron of kenge kenge !

Kenge kenge ama kigwaru? ama pale ndenderu sijui “Jowac”

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Purlease, I wish I never clicked on the thread @kasaman. Haki my neighbours will report me for disturbing tha peace and that is each time you post on all matters that region I (lol). Now who is all over the County? is it me or you? No don’t know Kenge kenge. Mkao Kibinda is right. Am a patron of Kigwash! Well documented here. Cager yetu ni hapo juu karibu near where they roast meat is my fav spot with my ngeos. Plenty of free parking, call a taxi driver from Ruaka mambo ikizidi and away from the millineals (sp), v good meat and mukimo/kachumbari what more can we ask for?

I happen to know kwenye ulikua last w/e nahuko Kagwe sana pia. A result of the exposure my late Dad gave us when growing up.

Heee to be revisited!!!

Ameleta stima sana. Following him closely sijui kama ako na FB page but he is the darling of the Shoshes…

check post za Muchatha kwetu in fb ,you will be more informed.

Link…pls. I hate FB not on Twitter or the other one is it Instasomething…