Man Photographed Dumping an Unconscious Woman in Roysambu (Pics and Videos Available)

@uwesmake ni mjinga. He will turn it upside-down ati "they will never figure it out "

how do we reason

did you have to bring in politics

It was @spax who worked at kra

Date rape.

???

it was the latest wastage i thought of

We fail to see the bigger picture of corruption. That’s why the future of our youth , is looted, pale NYS, and we narrow it down as a Jubilee vs ODM affair.
A civil servant from community X, is accused of corruption, and his whole community defends him.

Our Health sector is a mess

The most logical question to ask is, when are we gonna hold demos to protest, tje sorry state, tjat our health system is in ?

Shait.
Kwisha huyu.
Hope the girl got real help.

Lakini tuseme tu ukweli kwa hawa ma witnessors Ni wangapi watasimama court to testify when called upon should the lady file charges? This is kenya

watatokea.kwa Mercy Keino they showed up against Kabogo.

you got my point kabisa. we dont see the whole picture. for me i see a lot and further than just her . 10b would have bought 4,000 ambulances of 2,000,000 each which is well equipped with trained staff to help her live another day .

But our leaders both NASA na JUBILEE dont see this. Tumbo yao first and you know why, their kids hang around Karen , muthaiga where there is an ambulance waiting out there, when they get sick they get flown to south africa… na nyinyi shindeni hapo by endorsing the same corrupt fools. it bites back remember and it hurts as it bites

holy crap, that guys goose is marinated and cooked ,but then again, he deserves whats coming his way

no, we won’t. and am sorry to say this, doctors and nurses nowadays don’t give a damn as well. Woe unto you ujipate in a public hospital

Wah-wah-wah!!! Horny dude is in for some real dirty shiet. Noma kejani na wife halafu kabla hajamaliza, GOK and the chic’s family members start roasting and slicing him slowly by slowly. Dude better be properly chumed or else.

ION, that could be a hired car- most likely without proper identification from the guy who hired it. This might be just another cold case altogether…

Reminds me of a story of a pal of mine huku leafy surburbs. The guy had gone to visit some relatives in the US. While they were at a house party, a fight broke out and this jamaican stabbed a dude several times and killed him.

Now my pal is a material witness. The cops said they will call him to testify and my pal said sawa.
So the guy comes back to kenya and is around for a couple of months before he disappeared again. Thats when he was flown out for the trial. But it was going to be a whole before he was called to the stand to testify. So in the meantime the prosecution has put him up in an apartment, fully furnished, stipend for buying food etc. That guy was gone for 4months enjoying life since the government had become his sponsor!

He had no qualms pointing the murderer in vourt and saying “that one! Thats the guy who killed him. I saw him stab him!”
After all he’s coming back to kenya and has the most common shiny-eyed name ever!
The accused was found guilty and my pal was sent back here with thanks.

or

[ATTACH=full]127933[/ATTACH]

Sick bastard you are, first it was just a suggestion, hakupewa mayai, two she is in hospital she will not die, three shame on you for trying to bring a political argument to this unfortunate event.

If it was a mheshimiwa the ambulance and the police would have reached there within 10 minutes, but since ni sufferer ni kujipanga.