Man U Beaten

Yenyewe bwana @Chifu hapo haujaambia watu wa haka kateam poa. Am still laughing:D:D:D

hiyo ndio kukaukanga hehehehehehehehehe!!! :D:D:D:D

Useless team. I’m no man utd fan but mou wasn’t intent on winning going by his selection.

No he wanted to win bt pride made him select a 2nd stream side ati to show pple Europa league sio league yake…ati he can win it easily…wueh ile maneno aliona 1st half made him badilisha squad haraka upes…He was so desperate not to lose until dakika ya mwisho he asks de-gea to run upfront to try his luck scoring:D:D:D:D:D

Earlier, he said europa league is a disruption of his premier plans, explains why he left ibra, his best forward, on the bench and made a go for depay later on.

Unakumbuka vile wali-sign Depay? Hatungeweza kupumua hiyo mwezi yote. Eti the next Cristiano :D:D:D

Walipiga kelele sana, depay anafaa acheze huko championship

Mourinho’s winning streak had to come to an end but I didn’t expect it to be this early and this frequent.

:D:Dmidttyland , feyenood…

Pogba is over-rated. The “story” that his agent, Mino Raiola, wanked himself to a coma shortly after the record-breaking transfer was confirmed and was mumbling “20%…20%” with a permanent grin on his face really cracked me up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsZiWbGXYAAYP9o.jpg

A player costing £90 million should produce magic every 10 minutes

:D:D:D:D

[SIZE=7]NKT!![/SIZE]

:D:D:D:D:D or even fly like superman

I think MaureenHo was under the same problem Guuka Wenger usually has at times, Underestimating his opponents. It cost him a lot and I aint talking about the ex-Liverpool player scoring a vital goal…
Anyway he was trying to do some rotation putting seasonal bench warmers on but it really backfired. He should have started Ibracadabra though if you ask me.