man u vs chelsea.... who has a better striker..

It’s hard to judge until the season is at least half way done but Lukaku has the edge because he is proven in the Epl. Even with Ibra Man U converted the least goals out of the top 6 so that is something to think about.

so you would rather not win the title so that the odds dont go against you in the next season?? everyone wants to beat the champions. its natural.

they dont have to change much apart from replacing Diego Costa. plus Batshuayi looks lethal. i’d start him before Morata adjusts

Hehe Mourinho wins 1 out of 3 games against Chelsea last season and you say he figured out how to beat us? Chelsea make smart signings in the transfer window that are not the most attention grabbing (Moses, aspi, Luiz, Fabregas, ect) but we succeed. 2 league titles in 3 years is proof.

League inafungua tarehe ngapi

You now you almost threw it away last season Diego Costa came good…he’s now gone(almost) even if you are a fanatic you can’t say Morata is an upgrade. Bakayoko maybe the only upgrade you’ve made but its still 50/50 coz he came straight from the surgery bed. My argument is your worse off right now than you were starting the previous season(hint: coz of extra cup)

feck chelsea !& with time redrom >>>>>morata

Lagazeti ndio msito

Lucozade ni ngombe tuuuu

Actually I think he will be good.

Lukaku will shine more if United’s mid shapes up perfectly. He is fast, strong and very opportunistic in his positioning. Morata ni moto wa karatasi, I think his performance will depend on the work of the AMs

He brings fire to the attack. I like him

To be frank, I’m impressed by all the signings by EPL clubs this Transfer window. Its goner be a hard season.