Man -united.

A very sickening indeed. Am a united fan and i bet you know my week will start in a very cold way literally. Anyway, I do console myself with the fact that the team is still under a recovery program coz hell, the team has a lot to work on esp having at least one or two more experienced players at the back come next season.

They can sign or sell players in January 2016. Ban was for two transfer windows.

You

[quote=ā€œSabretooth, post:21, topic:57373ā€]

A very sickening indeed. Am a united fan and i bet you know my week will start in a very cold way literally. Anyway, I do console myself with the fact that the team is still under a recovery program coz hell, the team has a lot to work on esp having at least one or two more experienced players at the back come next season.
[/QUOTE. I guess I get your drift, am also a red fan and as you guessed we got a hell of a week ahead of us.More worse considering arsenal didnā€™t lose.[/QUOTE]

guys msi~ worry goodison is usually tough even during fergieā€™s time we didnā€™t win much there just chek the h2h records

Itā€™s hard but yeah we xpect better.3-0 ainā€™t just a score,itā€™ s a statement. Those guys told us in our faces that we donā€™t mean shi*.

Some of the signings have not lived up to expectations especially, Wa Maria, Falcao, Shaw et al. Halafu Van Persie is on the wane and it will be advisable for the club to sell him and buy someone younger (Like Depay). A long term right back is needed but I donā€™t think Dani Alves (the club has considered signing him) is a solution because he is 30+. Clyne from Southampton might help to strengthen that area.

As you note that might be the case but so far Shaw seems to be getting his footing,Wa Maria donā€™t seem to have yet learnt the tune of premier league. The Fatcow just wonā€™t fit in. On vp I agree, but hope Wa Maria will like mata come to stand.
We need the likes of Depay and shuffle the English back 4.

1 Like

some guy alipata ten correct predictions on sportspesa. His bet of 100 bob got him 158,000 by yesterday evening

He will have a very welcoming week.

I pity him, his life just got ferked up.He will spend the rest of his life trying to match that.Rarely does lightning strike twice.

2 Likes

I pity him, his life just got ferked up.He will spend the rest of his life trying to match that.Rarely does lightning strike twice.

True bossā€¦gambling is a disease.

1 Like

British couple win Ā£1.5 m lottery for second consecutive year http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6988536

Lol man United

Next season song by a Man U fan kweli dunia ni duara

3 consecutive losses , those sportpesa fellas must be laughing their heads off.

3 Likes

Donā€™t be an ahole. Am talking about something THAT IS. Unlike you arsenal fans (coz I know you are) your songs are based on something that always was in the future. Teams like Liverpool, ac and inter milan have been having a problem with players with Manchester United joining the group after Fergi left his old fellas like vidic ferdinad and evra to move on at a critical stage. Van gaal has had a task that many coaches would have a rough time fulfilling. Actually, it has so far taken him quite a shorter period to realign the team compared to the teams mentioned before.

lol

Realigning a team for 200 million pounds? Nigga please.

1 Like

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEAbfS4UMAE-F9k.jpg:large

1 Like