Man who drove into ocean was victim of domestic abuse — family

MGTOW= FREEDOM…Red pill philosophy Ni muhimu zaidi,beta male was gas lit by the wife,hii ndio tunaita boiling the frog syndrome 101.

Niko na swali.since the Lady drove this man to suicide, can she be prosecuted for basically killing him?

All I can say is, addiction to marriage is a killer. I Can’t relate aki. Mtu akikubore si you just walk out ama? If you stay in an abusive relationshit I don’t know who else you are waiting to blame if not yourself. This man is to blame 300%

Stormed out of his house at 4 am. Looks like he was denied all night for some pousie.

Hii ni kali

It is easy for an enpowered man to start over, but not so easy for a man who had invested heavily in a relationship. Thats why men should approach marriage/cohabitation with both eyes open and not under some “illusion of love” . Have your money right, an independent social circle and your investments in a seperate nest ndio kakiumana ni kusonga kusonga sio kubaki hapo ukililia mwanamke.

Sex ( or lack of it) actually causes mental disorders. In marriage you have an agreement to only sleep with each other. In troubled marriages , many times the woman starts to use sex as a weapon. She completely denies the man his conjugal rights. And for extended periods. Months sometimes. In such an instance, the marriage contract has been broken by the woman. I wouldn’t blame a man for getting it outside. You can be in a contract , but you shouldn’t stay in it blindly.
It’s unfortunate that dude took his life. With a little sex, he would have been stable enough to withstand mental anguish from his wife.
The same argument applies for women by the way. Mkitombewa bibi Shauri yenu. Means you are neglecting her. Neglecting your duties.

For simpleton like you

Wewe nilikueleza uko mjinga sana retire from your mutura selling piece of shit business ndo utajua the true colours of your bottom fagget wife @uwesmake hata hutapewa maji ya chumvi to brush your smelly brown teeth mouth!!!.. But since you are so immersed in my choice of family planning method… Nilikuambia kama unataka ball useme ghaseer

Wa!!!

Uwongo mtupu bana. Acheni kuharibia mwendazake jina, it’s a documented fact that only mungiki men are disciplined by their wives.

[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=7]MGTOW[/SIZE][/FONT]

look at that neck and big biceps, hii ilikuwa ndume anakaa nayo kwa nyumba
[ATTACH=full]274957[/ATTACH]

it’s just that central is too squeezed and you cannot really hide it. Mandume hii kenya zinapewa discipline kama fwakin lakini zinakausha

Ndio hizi picha. muchamaa alikuwa anaona maneno
[ATTACH=full]274961[/ATTACH]

WTF

He was a beta weak man wacha akufe

Safety First.

So … using this argument, the 69 women whose pics you posted here last week that died in marriages/relationships are to blame 300% as well?

Kupika Kunguru ndio nini?

Hujui kuosha matako, coomer utajuaje mahali iko mbwa hii?