MAN WHORE

[QUOTE="jumabekavu, post: 1876887, member: 193"Chiku is a female name kwa mijikenda.[/QUOTE]

Kanze Dena. [ATTACH=full]201465[/ATTACH]

Reminds me of a villager who refused to pay for pussy. You know yourself…haya kapatikana! Ditch handle asap.

Chiku is a blue handle and you were screwed by a man. Whaaat?

Picture this.

After writhing in exhausting labour pains for hours, a woman, so exhausted she lacked the strength to breath and bathed in hot sweat mastered just enough energy to finally push forth into the world a healthy, lovey baby boy.

She held the tiny, calm cherub. She stared at him. Her heart overflowed with so much love! She felt a lump on her throat…tears welled up and stung her eyes. She caressed his little head and made to take him to her breast and with a resolute smile said to the boy “You shall be called *Odede”.

*Odede si ni grasshopper? How now?

:D:D This one hopped out of the womb and became a pest to reach women like us.
I’m keeping of any Odede from hereon going forth.

Sema keeping OFF.

Keeping offfff. :D:D
Shait… I actually said it out loud

:D:D:D:D:D:D

you have decided to show up in ktalk so as we punish your enemies or what?

umefiiii

You’ve just described a man’s MOD: imaginary trips to Dubai, imaginary Honda fit, kidogo, as you savour the imaginary images, shuma ndani kama konji. #kitaeleweka

Nani, leta hekaya bwana hii story ya kugusicha scratch kama DJ apana.

Which reminds me, whatever happened to the 2 rugby boy’s rape case? After all the media hype, hio kesi will quietly Malaysia.And the lady WILL still end up with egg on her face.Ladies mkamuliwe polepole. Sio kukimbia online or to the media when bitterness checks in.

Nikieka iyo Hekaya hapa then the word ‘Anonymous’ would loose its meaning…

Yani chali anakununulia kuku 1/4 Imbizzo na unagawa

Hey,

Hey, please inbox me your details.

Hey Angie, please DM your contacts.

Dm contacts angie